HP Laserjet 4, 4 Plus, 5 etc

Please does anyone have , or know where there are available, any downloadable
or emailable video files for maintenance or repair of the above printers .
I am thinking of maybe the exit repair jam or fuser repair video.
Your kind help in this matter would be available.
Ian
Please can you kindly email me and let me know.
kasfig@aol.com

http://fixyourownprinter.com/

"Kasfig" <kasfig@aol.com> wrote in message
> Please does anyone have , or know where there are available, any
> downloadable
> or emailable video files for maintenance or repair of the above printers .
> I am thinking of maybe the exit repair jam or fuser repair video.
> Your kind help in this matter would be available.
> Ian
> Please can you kindly email me and let me know.
> kasfig@aol.com

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Kasfig wrote:

> Please does anyone have , or know where there are available, any downloadable
> or emailable video files for maintenance or repair of the above printers .
> I am thinking of maybe the exit repair jam or fuser repair video.
> Your kind help in this matter would be available.
> Ian
> Please can you kindly email me and let me know.
> kasfig@aol.com

Last mionth I opened a LJ-4 for the first time, to try to remedy
"fan-fold" jams. I can tell you that as long as you're at least a
little handy you don't need a video to do it. Once you know how to get
at the rollers involved, you're home-free .... and the repair manual
illustrates very well how to do that. Very few steps. That part of the
LJ-4 is a piece o' cake.

Thanks for the advice:
I would like to download some videos tho if possible

TRENDING THREADS