VPN - Ping to servers on connected network timeout

Connecting XP client to VPN endpoint (which is a Draytek router). Get
allocated a virtual IP address (say, 10.0.0.200 and 255.255.255.255)
with the default gateway the same.

Can ping both WAN and local ports of the router (local port is
10.0.0.1).

However, when I try to ping servers on the LAN I get packet loss.
Sometimes it works sometimes not. (Server IPs are 10.0.0.10 and
10.0.0.11).

Help?
1 answer Last reply
More about ping servers connected network timeout

    try lowering your MTU to 1400

    <BertieBigBollox@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Connecting XP client to VPN endpoint (which is a Draytek router). Get
    > allocated a virtual IP address (say, 10.0.0.200 and 255.255.255.255)
    > with the default gateway the same.
    >
    > Can ping both WAN and local ports of the router (local port is
    > 10.0.0.1).
    >
    > However, when I try to ping servers on the LAN I get packet loss.
    > Sometimes it works sometimes not. (Server IPs are 10.0.0.10 and
    > 10.0.0.11).
    >
    > Help?

VPN Routers Servers Networking