I was attacked by a virus that left me with a desktop
image. I removed the image but am now left with a white
screen that does not allow me to display my chosen images.

Any ideas on how to get my desktop image back?

You might first want to address your bigger problems of not having an
antivirus program and a firewall installed.

Take care of those more critical issues first before you worry about the
"make pretty" issues.

Bobby

Robin Jacob wrote:
> I was attacked by a virus that left me with a desktop
> image. I removed the image but am now left with a white
> screen that does not allow me to display my chosen images.
>
> Any ideas on how to get my desktop image back?
What is the name of the virus. Do you have anti virus software?
If so check their website for removal intructions. If not
try this site http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ its a free virus
scanner.

gls858

"Robin Jacob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

>I was attacked by a virus that left me with a desktop
>image. I removed the image but am now left with a white
>screen that does not allow me to display my chosen images.
>
>Any ideas on how to get my desktop image back?

Please be more specific. What does "does not allow to
display may chosen images" mean? Which way do yo
try to change them?

What Virus Scanner & Firewall do you use? Do you use
Pest Patrol?

ciao

JM