/ Sign-up
Your question

Display Video Cables From Pc To Tv !!!

  • Video
  • Cable
  • Components
  • Displays
Last response: in Components
March 9, 2006 6:44:43 PM

I`m using the x800 pro and have a cable that has 4 pins... but on the new cards ... 1900xtx its 8 pins..!! whats it called and where would sell them..?

as i use my pc for movies on the wide screen and music, but have not seen these cables. 8O

More about : display video cables

March 9, 2006 7:12:01 PM

the hdtv dongel?
March 16, 2006 1:39:48 AM

Uh, d00d, ATI features a breakout connector on most of their newer cards that carries Composite, Component, and S-Video signals to a breakout block. The card comes with it. If you get a used card without one, you can order a replacement from ATI.