Start, search doesn't work

Lou

Please Help...
I have a HP media center running XP. Can some one tell me
how to fix the search (start, search) feature. I click it
and the screen just hangs for about 45 seconds and the
search box never opens?
Thank you.

Try upgrading your computer to the latest service pack. This may fix your
problem

"Lou" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please Help...
> I have a HP media center running XP. Can some one tell me
> how to fix the search (start, search) feature. I click it
> and the screen just hangs for about 45 seconds and the
> search box never opens?
> Thank you.

Hi

Have you tried the Media Center News Group:

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User