canon pixma ip600d vs hp photosmart 8150?

trying to decide between these two printers. The HP pictures run when
wet, but the canon is expensive to keep up. any suggestions? I really
like the quality of the cannon printers, should i go with an older
canon model?
1 answer Last reply
More about canon pixma ip600d photosmart 8150

    Canon is great. I think that the IP6000d is only good if you really
    want to edit on the printer which I personally think is a waste. The
    IP4000 is less expensive and should produce comparable results.

    heather wrote:

    >trying to decide between these two printers. The HP pictures run when
    >wet, but the canon is expensive to keep up. any suggestions? I really
    >like the quality of the cannon printers, should i go with an older
    >canon model?

Printers Pixma Canon HP Photosmart Hewlett Packard Peripherals