Download files problem

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

I am using traditional Chinese Windows XP. What should I do in order to
download files on Internet, that there are simplified Chinese characters in
the links? Thanks.

Hi,

When you access these sites, you will get a prompt that you will have to
download certain fonts in order to enable the viewing of the site. You will
have to download them and only then you will be able to view the text that
uses these fonts on the site.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP