amy

Hi, My dad is having a ton of trouble with his computer.
He has Windows Home XP, and he installed Sender Pro 5, a
10-1, with spy wear and fire wall and all that good stuff
but he can't get the anti-virus to work. It says he needs
a key. He can't even access his internet, which is why I
am writing, and every time he does something he needs a
key. We don't understand what the key is, and how to get
his computer back working. He tried to uninstall the
program but it isn't letting him do that with out a key.
If you could please help! Thanks Amy

He should have gotten a product key with the software or he
may have been directed to create a password. To get more
help, you need to tell us more, somebody may know the
answers.

He might need to find a person who can help him personally,
perhaps a local college computer geek or a computer club.

Also, I'm not familiar with Sender Pro but this is the
software source http://www.emailsmartz.com/
It is a mass-mailer program intended for clubs mailing lists
or spamming.
You need to tell us what anti-virus he is trying to use.