Nvidia Geforce 7900GTX

ajaind

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
Guyz out there. I need info on the Nvidia Geforce 7900 series. Its construction, working, cooling technologies, ur experiences, etc. Pl help me out with my college presentation. All sorts of technical info will do. Thanx

ever heard of GOOGLE

and your getting us to do your work cause your too lazy to read the many available articles?

Here are the specs:

GeForce7900
cost = your first born child
rams = 12 males
pipelines = cheaper fuels

Agreed, do your own work!

IF you are indeed in college you sound like the worst type of student out there, someone who regurgitates for marks, and doesn't care about learning.

We have a few graduates like you at work, and they're all idiots and never last more than a year!

May you actually LEARN while in college.

Take Apache's advice as your first lesson!
faq3nb.gif

Lesson #2, know well enough when to STFU yourself and move on n00b!
stfu0dg.gif

Couldn't find precise info. WTF is wrong with you? Is this a college for people on the short buses?

If you can't find precise info out there now, then you really should think about droping out and trying a trade school or something.

Seriously, GOOGLE, use it, it works! I just tried it, and found a plethora of info. I'd link you to it (like I've done in a few other threads) but that'd be helping you do your work instead of YOU doing your work. Heck the front page of THG would be enough of a start. 8O

You didn't come here asking for help, you came here looking for info to plagiarize without having to credit! Typical of the lazy regurgitator. :roll:

Maybe you should've picked a topic you'd be more familiar with, of course I guess we can rule out search engines!
rofl9hb.gif

This forum is already swamped with quenuine newbie questions, we don't need lazy dumbA$$es to add to that list.

Seriously dude, you specifically came in here asking for help on a presentation for college. Jeez, that's just sad!
stupid1ov.gif

Hey, I couldn't find precise info. What I found was stupid messages frm people like u chutiyas(idiots). I was just asking for some help. If u can't give then just shut up. I posted this message for help. Not or ur views on graduates that u would have been once.

Shut the f**k up.

id like you to meet my report button

Theres a few things to learn about the forums here noob, there for valid help and descusion, not for answers for half ass lazy half ass's like you.