Two sided printing

Canon's web site says that some of their printers have, "Dual paper
path with built-in 2 sided printing." How does this work and how
well does it work? Thank you in advance for all replies.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.
5 answers Last reply
More about sided printing

    Daniel Prince wrote:
    > Canon's web site says that some of their printers have, "Dual paper
    > path with built-in 2 sided printing." How does this work and how
    > well does it work? Thank you in advance for all replies.

    I have an MP780 and have used the two sided printing option a few times.
    It works surprisingly well. You don't have to do anything with the
    paper. The printer does all the paper manipulation that is necessary.

    Canon PIXMA iP8500 Color Photo printer...duplex printing is a no brain'er!

    Bill Crocker

    In article <1mt1t098pet9ckm7n7i1lpmi2b14uo8l09@4ax.com>, Daniel Prince wrote:
    > Canon's web site says that some of their printers have, "Dual paper
    > path with built-in 2 sided printing." How does this work and how
    > well does it work? Thank you in advance for all replies.

    I have the ip3000 & "greyscale" with duplex is the default setup; it
    is quite nice when printing a "web page" that turns out to be more than
    1 page.

    A 50 page doc have also been printed; had to add paper while printing
    tho; but the duplex came out good enough for me as it wasn't for
    publication & it was good enough for a term paper.

    It work great. I use the bottom cassette for paper and the top auto
    sheet feeder for photos. I duplex when using plain paper and have had
    no problems.

    Daniel Prince wrote:

    >Canon's web site says that some of their printers have, "Dual paper
    >path with built-in 2 sided printing." How does this work and how
    >well does it work? Thank you in advance for all replies.

    I've got the ip5000 and love the duplex printing. I've printed several
    hundred pages in duplex, and have yet to get a jamb or any other problem.

    tom

    In article <z-adnfl1PNQJDEzcRVn-uA@comcast.com>, lew@csus_abcdefg.edu wrote:
    >In article <1mt1t098pet9ckm7n7i1lpmi2b14uo8l09@4ax.com>, Daniel Prince wrote:
    >> Canon's web site says that some of their printers have, "Dual paper
    >> path with built-in 2 sided printing." How does this work and how
    >> well does it work? Thank you in advance for all replies.

Printers Canon Peripherals