Total: 44 votes

• The Bad Driver D.H.
  • 39 %
  • The Mighty AM2
  • 39 %
  • Depends
  • 23 %
March 10, 2006 12:50:42 PM

As with the Chuck Norris thread, no fake benchmarks or anything. No benchmarketing, just raw facts please. 8O There is a poll (obviously) but reply along with your vote.
March 10, 2006 1:02:15 PM

well david hasselhoff has knight rider so yeah he would win and dude wheres the poll?
March 10, 2006 1:11:22 PM

Quote:
Yea, where's the poll? If you're gonna make one, make sure it has the "Depends" option.
yeah maybe their should be a sticky for polls ont his section that teaches you how to make one
Related resources
March 10, 2006 1:24:38 PM

Quote:
Yea, where's the poll? If you're gonna make one, make sure it has the "Depends" option.
yeah maybe their should be a sticky for polls ont his section that teaches you how to make oneWill do.
March 10, 2006 1:29:42 PM

thank you you finally added a poll :lol: 
March 10, 2006 1:30:06 PM

Quote:
As with the Chuck Norris thread, no fake benchmarks or anything. No benchmarketing, just raw facts please. 8O There is a poll (obviously) but reply along with your vote.

If you want raw facts, then Chuck Norris would be them all :wink:
March 10, 2006 1:38:53 PM

David Hasselhoff .... totaly
March 10, 2006 1:42:52 PM

Quote:

If you want raw facts, then Chuck Norris would be them all :wink: agreed and i think if anyone told him non stop why their side was better he would snap a few necks :wink: :lol:  :twisted:
March 10, 2006 1:49:44 PM

Well I voted for AM2, because it needs some support, its getting sad.
March 10, 2006 1:56:53 PM

Quote:

You probably know this already, but I voted "Depends" :D  :D  :D 
Teehee, did you know I can fly? :roll:
March 10, 2006 1:59:01 PM

If theres a AM2 CPU inside of K.I.T.T. then AM2 would win cause the car would crash.
If theres a proper CPU in it, then ole Dave is gonna win.
March 10, 2006 2:01:55 PM

Quote:
If theres a AM2 CPU inside of K.I.T.T. then AM2 would win cause the car would crash.
If theres a proper CPU in it, then ole Dave is gonna win.
Like what? I can only guess what your about to say....
March 10, 2006 2:02:38 PM

Quote:

You probably know this already, but I voted "Depends" :D  :D  :D 
Teehee, did you know I can fly? :roll:
You wish you can fly. :roll:

I need to switch to watercooling soon, my computer sounds like its about to fly =/
Sounds like a damn 747 :roll:
March 10, 2006 2:06:27 PM

Quote:
I need to switch to watercooling soon, my computer sounds like its about to fly =/
Im one of those few who do not care about noise. As long as it goes fast, I don't care.
March 10, 2006 2:12:27 PM

I need to, its to hot here in Louisiana =/ Plus they get like hurricanes and shit here, sucks.
a b à CPUs
March 10, 2006 2:14:25 PM

Hmmm...I know it's not a choice with this poll and thread...but I'm gonna still have to go with CONROE on this one...

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

I'm gonna name my first-born son CONROE and when he get's older and asks me, "Daddy, where did I get my name?" I will reply, "Son, you were named after the greatest processor of all processors that ever was and will ever. It was deemed so by the benchmark gods on the web-shrine Anandtech and all the Intel fanboys. Now son, when anyone asks you where your name came from, tell them this with pride and reverence."

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
March 10, 2006 2:16:45 PM

Quote:
I need to, its to hot here in Louisiana =/ Plus they get like hurricanes and **** here, sucks.
Liquid cooling is indispensable. Regardless of climate. I have little doubt that I will eventually switch to phase change or something.
March 10, 2006 2:18:42 PM

Quote:
3 GHz Prescott CPU
HIS 1600XT IceQ Turbo GPU
Samsung 2x512 400 MHz Memory
450W Antec Smart Power 2 PSU
Knowledge class poster

I can see why :lol: 
March 10, 2006 2:20:21 PM

Quote:
Hmmm...I know it's not a choice with this poll and thread...but I'm gonna still have to go with CONROE on this one...

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

I'm gonna name my first-born son CONROE and when he get's older and asks me, "Daddy, where did I get my name?" I will reply, "Son, you were named after the greatest processor of all processors that ever was and will ever. It was deemed so by the benchmark gods on the web-shrine Anandtech and all the Intel fanboys. Now son, when anyone asks you where your name came from, tell them this with pride and reverence."

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
You want me to add Conroe? Majority rules BTW.
March 10, 2006 2:22:03 PM

Quote:
3 GHz Prescott CPU
HIS 1600XT IceQ Turbo GPU
Samsung 2x512 400 MHz Memory
450W Antec Smart Power 2 PSU
Knowledge class poster

I can see why :lol: I pick on my CPU all the time. It has served me all to well to say the least.
March 10, 2006 2:28:57 PM

Quote:

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
You want me to add Conroe? Majority rules BTW. Dang it I can't add antoher poll choice.
March 10, 2006 2:29:48 PM

Quote:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Yeah, I was just joking about the David Hasselhoff -vs- AM2 thing!!!

But oh well since you put it that way, why the hell not!! :lol: 

Okay AM2 plans for quad core - David Hasselhoff plans to be a hiphop artist!!! And he's already popular in Germany with not only with his speedo but he's German album.

I'd say AM2 all the way, besides I don't like David's hairy chest anyways. He look like a baboon swimming in BayWatch!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

March 10, 2006 2:32:12 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I was just joking about the David Hasselhoff -vs- AM2 thing!!!

But oh well since you put it that way, why the hell not!! :lol: 

Okay AM2 plans for quad core - David Hasselhoff plans to be a hiphop artist!!! And he's already popular in Germany with not only with his speedo but he's German album.

I'd say AM2 all the way, besides I don't like David's hairy chest anyways. He look like a baboon swimming in BayWatch!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  I know that is where I got the idea from is your post lol. As soon as I saw it I knew I just had to!
March 10, 2006 2:32:37 PM

Poor kid... I feel sorry for him already... He will be like the kids of the hippies w/ names like "moonunit" and "starbeem"... or "flower". lol

I think it depends on whether we are talking about the later mature version of M2 vs a post-baywatch 'hoff (M2wins) or the engineering sample M2 vs the night rider era 'hoff ('hoff wins, by a landslide).

I think the reasoning there is self explanitory if you really know your 'hoff.
March 10, 2006 2:35:18 PM

Quote:

If you want raw facts, then Chuck Norris would be them all :wink: agreed and i think if anyone told him non stop why their side was better he would snap a few necks :wink: :lol:  :twisted:

Dude Chuck Norris is nothing compare to Steven Seagal with his Aikido/Judo skills man. But I don't know about now, back then he was bad ass and break people's neck, arm, legs, torso and even women. So there he's pretty bad ass.

Now Steven I think went to anger management and then he got fat and plays guitar all the time. So I'm like what the f$uck.
March 10, 2006 2:38:41 PM

Quote:

Dude Chuck Norris is nothing compare to Steven Seagal with his Aikido/Judo skills man. But I don't know about now, back then he was bad ass and break people's neck, arm, legs, torso and even women. So there he's pretty bad ass.

Now Steven I think went to anger management and then he got fat and plays guitar all the time. So I'm like what the f$uck.WTF?
March 10, 2006 2:46:45 PM

Quote:

Now Steven I think went to anger management and then he got fat and plays guitar all the time. So I'm like what the f$uck.WTF?How many Frames Per Second do you think David Hasselhoff would put out in F.E.A.R. if we overclocked him?
March 10, 2006 2:47:18 PM

Quote:

Now Steven I think went to anger management and then he got fat and plays guitar all the time. So I'm like what the f$uck.

Seagal FINISHER! *neck snap* Steven Seagal is gotta be one of the worst actors i've ever seen. But as for his skillz as Judo man or whatever. He ain't got nothing on Chuck Norris. BUT THEN AGAIN, neither of them have ANYTHING on Bruce Lee. Lee would kick both their a$$ at the same time :wink:
March 10, 2006 2:49:42 PM

What about Jean Claude Van Damme?
March 10, 2006 2:52:10 PM

If I were to rank these martial artist in rank starting w/ the best, it would look something like this...

Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Jean Claude Van DAMN
Jet Li
Jackie Chan! hell yeh
Seagal FINISHER!
March 10, 2006 2:55:47 PM

Quote:
If I were to rank these martial artist in rank starting w/ the best, it would look something like this...

Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Jean Claude Van DAMN
Jet Li
Jackie Chan! hell yeh
Seagal FINISHER!
What about Drunken Master lol.
March 10, 2006 2:57:45 PM

Quote:

Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Drunken Master (WHA LA) drunkenni mater now on da lit hahahha
Jean Claude Van DAMN
Jet Li
Jackie Chan! hell yeh
Seagal FINISHER!
What about Drunken Master lol.
March 10, 2006 3:05:09 PM

Quote:
What about Jean Claude Van Damme?

Oh god, don't even start with that guy. He's all big man with his flying kicks and even poses at paparazzi with his kick. But he all got beat up by one bartender whom he makes fun of. Where's he's kick skills now!!??

It must be really hard for Jean Claude laying on the ground with a bartender on top of him saying " You got knock the f$ck out b!tch" So I guess that puts him out of the picture here. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 
March 10, 2006 3:06:52 PM

Quote:

Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Jean Claude Van DAMN
Jet Li
Jackie Chan! hell yeh
Seagal FINISHER!

Mister Miyagi? huh..wax on wax off. Now that's a real Master!!! :D 
March 10, 2006 3:08:30 PM

You left out a fourth option, that new Cornchip thingy Intel has coming out.
March 10, 2006 3:09:35 PM

Quote:

Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Jean Claude Van DAMN
Jet Li
Jackie Chan! hell yeh
Seagal FINISHER!

Hong Kong Phooey all the way, kick the crap out of all those guys.
March 10, 2006 3:16:36 PM

Quote:
You left out a fourth option, that new Cornchip thingy Intel has coming out.
I know. I would add it but I can't.
March 10, 2006 3:25:47 PM

An underclocked David Hasselhoff vs. Conroe?
March 10, 2006 3:45:50 PM

Quote:

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
uhh yeah chunky then hes gonna kick you in the nuts for giving him such a stupid name lol
March 10, 2006 3:54:21 PM

Quote:

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
uhh yeah chunky then hes gonna kick you in the nuts for giving him such a stupid name lolWhy don't you name him Chunkymonster then he won't have to deal ith the embarrasment of having such a discraceful name.
March 10, 2006 3:55:45 PM

Quote:

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
uhh yeah chunky then hes gonna kick you in the nuts for giving him such a stupid name lol

LMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

That's just retarded but it's been done before, not the Conroe.

This one couple named their newborn kid Turok ( a character in the Nintendo game "Turok") for $10,000. That would suck your name comes from products!

So for the other guy, I beg you not to name your kid Conroe cuz when he grows up and know how you came up to name him, your kid will name you retard.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 
March 10, 2006 4:03:14 PM

Quote:

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

LMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

That's just retarded but it's been done before, not the Conroe.

This one couple named their newborn kid Turok ( a character in the Nintendo game "Turok") for $10,000. That would suck your name comes from products!

So for the other guy, I beg you not to name your kid Conroe cuz when he grows up and know how you came up to name him, your kid will name you retard.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Thats not like you Chuck, you made as much sense as 9 inch!
March 10, 2006 4:55:07 PM

Anyway, along the lines of the subject, I think an overclocked David Hasselhoff would whoop on an AMN any day.
March 10, 2006 5:06:45 PM

Quote:

Go passive cooling. Heat Pipes are amazing :)  Water cooling still needs fans. Besides, heat pipes are FREEEEEE to run and never "break down".

I had one of the first 10k SCSI drives in my computer. Cost me $900 at the time. If you want to talk about a plane starting up, this thing was INSANE. It had thie "Whirrrr" and everything :) 
March 10, 2006 5:08:15 PM

Quote:
Anyway, along the lines of the subject, I think an overclocked David Hasselhoff would whoop on an AMN any day.

What is this new AMN you speak of!? LINKS DAMNIT! We DONT HAVE THE LINKS CAPTAIN!
March 10, 2006 5:23:16 PM

Quote:

What is this new AMN you speak of!? LINKS DAMNIT! We DONT HAVE THE LINKS CAPTAIN!Typo, supposed to be AM2
March 10, 2006 5:25:26 PM

Ok just checking, I thought their might have been another bogus benchmark on some new processor again or socket type or whatever. This technology changes by the second! OMG!
March 10, 2006 5:26:30 PM

Quote:
Ok just checking, I thought their might have been another bogus benchmark on some new processor again or socket type or whatever. This technology changes by the second! OMG!
Check the link in my sig, its funny as hell.
March 10, 2006 5:30:09 PM

Damnit, leave it in your sig awhile. I can't pull up that website while i'm at work, damn blocks and shit. But as for the rest of the sig lol...

Quote:
"Prescott is the best thing since sliced bread!
LOL Prescott plus bread = toast "

Classic ROFL
March 10, 2006 5:31:30 PM

And what do mean by I make much sense as 9inch? :?

Anyways the links you have is pretty confusing, talking about halo then coconuts terrified of beef jerky and eating bananas??????? WTF?
Did you started that link Caboose?
!