• The Mighty AM2

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Depends

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
As with the Chuck Norris thread, no fake benchmarks or anything. No benchmarketing, just raw facts please. 8O There is a poll (obviously) but reply along with your vote.

Maxiius

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
As with the Chuck Norris thread, no fake benchmarks or anything. No benchmarketing, just raw facts please. 8O There is a poll (obviously) but reply along with your vote.

If you want raw facts, then Chuck Norris would be them all :wink:

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006

If you want raw facts, then Chuck Norris would be them all :wink: agreed and i think if anyone told him non stop why their side was better he would snap a few necks :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Ycon

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
If theres a AM2 CPU inside of K.I.T.T. then AM2 would win cause the car would crash.
If theres a proper CPU in it, then ole Dave is gonna win.

Maxiius

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
Well I voted for AM2, because it needs some support, its getting sad.
You probably know this already, but I voted "Depends" :D :D :D
Teehee, did you know I can fly? :roll:
You wish you can fly. :roll:

I need to switch to watercooling soon, my computer sounds like its about to fly =/
Sounds like a damn 747 :roll:

Hmmm...I know it's not a choice with this poll and thread...but I'm gonna still have to go with CONROE on this one...

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

I'm gonna name my first-born son CONROE and when he get's older and asks me, "Daddy, where did I get my name?" I will reply, "Son, you were named after the greatest processor of all processors that ever was and will ever. It was deemed so by the benchmark gods on the web-shrine Anandtech and all the Intel fanboys. Now son, when anyone asks you where your name came from, tell them this with pride and reverence."

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
I need to, its to hot here in Louisiana =/ Plus they get like hurricanes and **** here, sucks.
Liquid cooling is indispensable. Regardless of climate. I have little doubt that I will eventually switch to phase change or something.

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
Hmmm...I know it's not a choice with this poll and thread...but I'm gonna still have to go with CONROE on this one...

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

I'm gonna name my first-born son CONROE and when he get's older and asks me, "Daddy, where did I get my name?" I will reply, "Son, you were named after the greatest processor of all processors that ever was and will ever. It was deemed so by the benchmark gods on the web-shrine Anandtech and all the Intel fanboys. Now son, when anyone asks you where your name came from, tell them this with pride and reverence."

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
You want me to add Conroe? Majority rules BTW.

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
3 GHz Prescott CPU
HIS 1600XT IceQ Turbo GPU
Samsung 2x512 400 MHz Memory
450W Antec Smart Power 2 PSU
Knowledge class poster

I can see why :lol:I pick on my CPU all the time. It has served me all to well to say the least.

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!

CONROE! CONROE! CONROE!
You want me to add Conroe? Majority rules BTW. Dang it I can't add antoher poll choice.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, I was just joking about the David Hasselhoff -vs- AM2 thing!!!

But oh well since you put it that way, why the hell not!! :lol:

Okay AM2 plans for quad core - David Hasselhoff plans to be a hiphop artist!!! And he's already popular in Germany with not only with his speedo but he's German album.

I'd say AM2 all the way, besides I don't like David's hairy chest anyways. He look like a baboon swimming in BayWatch!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006

Yeah, I was just joking about the David Hasselhoff -vs- AM2 thing!!!

But oh well since you put it that way, why the hell not!! :lol:

Okay AM2 plans for quad core - David Hasselhoff plans to be a hiphop artist!!! And he's already popular in Germany with not only with his speedo but he's German album.

I'd say AM2 all the way, besides I don't like David's hairy chest anyways. He look like a baboon swimming in BayWatch!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I know that is where I got the idea from is your post lol. As soon as I saw it I knew I just had to!

sojrner

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2006
Poor kid... I feel sorry for him already... He will be like the kids of the hippies w/ names like "moonunit" and "starbeem"... or "flower". lol

I think it depends on whether we are talking about the later mature version of M2 vs a post-baywatch 'hoff (M2wins) or the engineering sample M2 vs the night rider era 'hoff ('hoff wins, by a landslide).

I think the reasoning there is self explanitory if you really know your 'hoff.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006

If you want raw facts, then Chuck Norris would be them all :wink: agreed and i think if anyone told him non stop why their side was better he would snap a few necks :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Dude Chuck Norris is nothing compare to Steven Seagal with his Aikido/Judo skills man. But I don't know about now, back then he was bad ass and break people's neck, arm, legs, torso and even women. So there he's pretty bad ass.

Now Steven I think went to anger management and then he got fat and plays guitar all the time. So I'm like what the f$uck.