Epson Stylus C84 Prints Blank Pages

Problem started out with my magenta ink refusing to print; then it
spread to all my color; now my black cartridge prints blank pages too.
I've replaced--no good. I've cleaned so many times half of my ink has
been used (the ink will still diminish during cleaning). I've heard
stuff about Epson heads getting clogged. Does this still happen with
this model? If not this, then what's the problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about epson stylus prints blank pages

    This is a very common problem with these printers, particularly of late.

    Please email me privately and I can send you a manual I've written which
    will explain how to resolve this, and other Epson issues.

    The manual is free, no spam, and I have no magic to "sell", all the
    things you need will be found under your kitchen sink.

    Art

    Grant wrote:

    > Problem started out with my magenta ink refusing to print; then it
    > spread to all my color; now my black cartridge prints blank pages too.
    > I've replaced--no good. I've cleaned so many times half of my ink has
    > been used (the ink will still diminish during cleaning). I've heard
    > stuff about Epson heads getting clogged. Does this still happen with
    > this model? If not this, then what's the problem?

    This is a very common problem with these printers, particularly of late.

    Please email me privately and I can send you a manual I've written which
    will explain how to resolve this, and other Epson issues.

    The manual is free, no spam, and I have no magic to "sell", all the
    things you need will be found under your kitchen sink.

    From BR Barodi - NYC of rbarodin@nyc.rr.com
    You just couldn't beleive The Amount of Printers I've gone Throuh since I began Computing , but, if you could Email your Manual I Would be very very Grateful. I have just begun researching Printer head cleaning after deciding to repair a Epson Stylus C84 Printer that Prints Blank pages, along with another older Epson Stylus Color 740 with the same Exact Problem.What's this! after working pretty faithfully out of nowhere the printer just frezzers up and stops printing, it does the entire routine of printing but just blank after blank page of invisible text. I know its because of ie.. Clogged heads dirty full waste docking ports and Epsons Greed. . With the price of blocking cleaner i"m taking your advice and using clear ammonia with pure rubbing alcoholin equal parts , but I have no Idea of the inner workings of the inkjet epson printer. So once again I could really use any help you can give by way of your manual I hope it will help me resolve this socalled cloging problem. In return you can feel free to ask of me on my new york state of mind for any help withrelated prblems you may have . thanks very much

    BR Barodi of rbarodin

Printers Stylus Epson Peripherals Product