Sport vs Ultra

I did some surfin' tonight and found some interesting web pages. This
one talks about the Sport License being a boon to the small airports.
A quote from the web page listed below. It looks like Sport Plane pilots
will be more profitable to small airports than GA. Now we just need to
get Sport Planes in the sim.

SPORT PILOT/LIGHT-SPORT AIRCRAFT TO BRING MANY BENEFITS TO NATION'S
UNDERUTILIZED AIRPORTS

EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wis. - (Jan. 29, 2003) - The new Sport
Pilot and Light-Sport Aircraft categories, which will emerge from the
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) later this year, will bring
business and other benefits to the nation's smaller and underutilized
airports, according to officials of the Experimental Aircraft
Association (EAA).

http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi$pass*73052428!_h-www.landings.com/_landings/news/news_2_6_03_3.html

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
More about sport ultra

    That's the license I'm trying for. I have been looking for such aircraft
    for simming too. Maybe a comment to some of the developers...

    Mr. Steve

    "boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
    >I did some surfin' tonight and found some interesting web pages. This one
    >talks about the Sport License being a boon to the small airports.
    > A quote from the web page listed below. It looks like Sport Plane pilots
    > will be more profitable to small airports than GA. Now we just need to get
    > Sport Planes in the sim.
    >
    > SPORT PILOT/LIGHT-SPORT AIRCRAFT TO BRING MANY BENEFITS TO NATION'S
    > UNDERUTILIZED AIRPORTS
    >
    > EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wis. - (Jan. 29, 2003) - The new Sport Pilot
    > and Light-Sport Aircraft categories, which will emerge from the Federal
    > Aviation Administration (FAA) later this year, will bring business and
    > other benefits to the nation's smaller and underutilized airports,
    > according to officials of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA).
    >
    > http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi$pass*73052428!_h-www.landings.com/_landings/news/news_2_6_03_3.html
    >

    > --
    >
    > boB,
    > SAG 70