Some good ultralights and Sport Planes

Here are some pages which show some of the ultralights I would love to
fly. Some are 2 seaters or single seat but too heavy to be classified as
an ultralight. I think most will enjoy seeing these, especially Lawn
Dart. I'll get her flying for real some day.

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=68421&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72170&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72442&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=69430&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=69520&lite=1

http://www.ultraflight.com/issues/jan2001/jan01page26.htm

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72473&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=56966&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=70313&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=68452&lite=1

http://www.innovatortech.ca/

http://www.innovatortech.ca/xe_gallery.html

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72128&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=71624&lite=1

http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=70583&lite=1

Click - Most recent ultralight and browse through some good aircraft.

http://www.barnstormers.com/cat.php
Select Ultralight

Browse down left menu and click on these.

Kolb

Fisher

Hi-Max

Mini-Max

Rans

Air Bike

Challenger

Flightstar

Freebird

Gyrocopter

Mitchell Wing

Powered Parachute

Quad City

Quicksilver

Reliant

Sky Cycle

Slipstream

T-Bird

Team ***************************

Trike

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
More about some good ultralights sport planes

    Lawn Dart wrote:

    >>I think most will enjoy seeing these, especially Lawn Dart. I'll get
    >>her flying for real some day.
    >

    > I truly hope that someday I will be flying at least an ultralight
    > and/or sport plane! I've been drooling over these small planes for a
    > while now, but I still have to sort out my pecuniary viability
    > issues. Hopefully, within a year or so, I'll be in a position to get
    > serious about some real flying! :-)
    >
    > In the meanwhile, a friend of mine has a couple of hang gliders, and
    > he has promised to get me up in the air later this summer after he
    > returns from overseas. That will be wonderful! :-)
    >
    > - --
    > Melissa

    You will love it. Did I ask, can you land on the beach close enough to
    taxi to your house. Now that would be great....

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    There are a few out there. I am using a Cub and an Ercoupe an a Van's RV3.
    I have a couple more but I am not sure whether they fit the category
    totally. I am not sure where I got all them from, but if anyone wants them,
    I still have the original zip files from the downloads and can email them

    Mr. Steve

    "boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
    > Here are some pages which show some of the ultralights I would love to
    > fly. Some are 2 seaters or single seat but too heavy to be classified as
    > an ultralight. I think most will enjoy seeing these, especially Lawn Dart.
    > I'll get her flying for real some day.
    >

    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=68421&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72170&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72442&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=69430&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=69520&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.ultraflight.com/issues/jan2001/jan01page26.htm
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72473&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=56966&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=70313&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=68452&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.innovatortech.ca/
    >
    > http://www.innovatortech.ca/xe_gallery.html
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72128&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=71624&lite=1
    >
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=70583&lite=1
    >
    > Click - Most recent ultralight and browse through some good aircraft.

    > http://www.barnstormers.com/cat.php
    > Select Ultralight
    >
    > Browse down left menu and click on these.
    >
    > Kolb
    >
    > Fisher
    >
    > Hi-Max
    >
    > Mini-Max
    >
    > Rans
    >
    > Air Bike
    >
    > Challenger
    >
    > Flightstar
    >
    > Freebird
    >
    > Gyrocopter
    >
    > Mitchell Wing
    >
    > Powered Parachute
    >
    > Quad City
    >
    > Quicksilver
    >
    > Reliant
    >
    > Sky Cycle
    >
    > Slipstream
    >
    > T-Bird
    >
    > Team ***************************
    >
    > Trike
    >

    > --
    >
    > boB,
    > SAG 70
    >
    > U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    "Lawn Dart"
    >but I still have to sort out my pecuniary viability

    Damn, Dart....

    You made me go to the dictionary. :-)

    Dallas

    "boB">
    > http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72442&lite=1

    This one looks like something Crash could fly with his remote controller.

    Dallas

    Hi Varmit,

    What for - "viability" has been in use for years (at least here in Aus',
    that is)! :-)

    Regards,
    John Ward

    John Ward wrote:
    > What for - "viability" has been in use for years (at least here in
    > Aus', that is)! :-)
    >
    >>> but I still have to sort out my pecuniary viability

    Varmit's get perplexed with a but.............

    Hi CRaSH,

    But I thought they were perspicacious and nimble-minded, even if
    sometimes somewhat irascible?

    Lemme see, did I include a but in that? Oh yeah, there it is, OK - that
    should have him stumped then. :-))

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
    > John Ward wrote:
    >> What for - "viability" has been in use for years (at least here in
    >> Aus', that is)! :-)

    > Varmit's get perplexed with a but.............

    Hi Varmit,

    Have you tried the Kolb Firefly (released the last few days on
    Avsim/FlightSim, with a subsequent Fix)?

    Seems to be able to fly very slowly, seems to have a huge field of
    vision, and includes a Float version to boot.

    Regards,
    John Ward

    > "boB">
    >> http://www.barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=72442&lite=1
    >
    > This one looks like something Crash could fly with his remote controller.
    >
    > Dallas

    "John Ward"
    > Have you tried the Kolb Firefly (released the last few days on
    > Avsim/FlightSim, with a subsequent Fix)?

    G'day mate!

    Yeah, I flew the wings off the FS2000 and FS2002 versions... liked them a
    lot. But the Challenger pretty much does everything I need nowadaze.

    Dallas

    Hi Varmit,

    What, the Space Shuttle, you mean?
    Strewth - what's the link for that? :-))

    Where do we get this Challenger you're referring to - is it the Lyons
    one?

    Regards,
    ...... Challenged John

    > "John Ward"
    >> Have you tried the Kolb Firefly (released the last few days on
    >> Avsim/FlightSim, with a subsequent Fix)?
    >
    > G'day mate!
    >
    > Yeah, I flew the wings off the FS2000 and FS2002 versions... liked them a
    > lot. But the Challenger pretty much does everything I need nowadaze.
    >
    > Dallas

    "John Ward"
    > Where do we get this Challenger you're referring to - is it the Lyons
    > one?

    Dear John who rode the little bus to school,

    Yup.

    Dallas

    boB,
    I just downloaded & installed a nice freeware ultralight this week. It
    is the Kolb Firestar, an updated version for FS2004. It is in the file
    library at www.flightsim.com. There is a wheeled version, and a float
    version. I took it up for an early morning flight over the Grand Canyon. The
    view can't be beat.

    Randy L.

    RandyL wrote:
    > boB,
    > I just downloaded & installed a nice freeware ultralight this week. It
    > is the Kolb Firestar, an updated version for FS2004. It is in the file
    > library at www.flightsim.com. There is a wheeled version, and a float
    > version. I took it up for an early morning flight over the Grand Canyon. The
    > view can't be beat.
    >
    > Randy L.

    Thanks Randy. I am in the process of installing it. It's a little
    different. :)

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    boB wrote:
    > RandyL wrote:
    >
    >> boB,
    >> I just downloaded & installed a nice freeware ultralight this
    >> week. It is the Kolb Firestar, an updated version for FS2004. It is in
    >> the file library at www.flightsim.com. There is a wheeled version, and
    >> a float version. I took it up for an early morning flight over the
    >> Grand Canyon. The view can't be beat.
    >>
    >> Randy L.
    >

    > Thanks Randy. I am in the process of installing it. It's a little
    > different. :)

    Did I miss something? I went to the site and all I could find was a 80
    K file.

    boB,
    Search the file library at ww.flightsim.com for the filename "kf2.zip". It
    should be a 10.67-meg file.

    Randy L.

    "mike wheelock" <wheels2@twmi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > boB wrote:
    >> RandyL wrote:
    >>
    >>> boB,
    >>> I just downloaded & installed a nice freeware ultralight this week.
    >>> It is the Kolb Firestar, an updated version for FS2004. It is in the
    >>> file library at www.flightsim.com. There is a wheeled version, and a
    >>> float version. I took it up for an early morning flight over the Grand
    >>> Canyon. The view can't be beat.
    >>>
    >>> Randy L.
    >>

    >> Thanks Randy. I am in the process of installing it. It's a little
    >> different. :)
    >>

    > Did I miss something? I went to the site and all I could find was a 80 K
    > file.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Thanks

    RandyL wrote:
    > boB,
    > Search the file library at ww.flightsim.com for the filename "kf2.zip". It
    > should be a 10.67-meg file.
    >
    > Randy L.
    >
    > "mike wheelock" <wheels2@twmi.rr.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>boB wrote:

    >>>Thanks Randy. I am in the process of installing it. It's a little
    >>>different. :)
    >>>

    >>Did I miss something? I went to the site and all I could find was a 80 K
    >>file.

Video Games