DSL VPN

Hello,

I've would like to connect two locations that have a DSL connection
,can anybody suggest a DSL router with VPN capabilities & allowing one
machine to be in a DMZ?

I've used a Netgear FVS318 before but this doesn't have a 'DSL'
interface.

Thanks

Must add this should replace the 'DSL modem' function and connect
directly.

Draytek have a number of units with both ADSL and VPN capability ...

http://draytek.co.uk/

hth
Geoff

<smold@gingaman.com> wrote in message
> Must add this should replace the 'DSL modem' function and connect
> directly.

Thanks Geoff ,I'll have a look