day/date

I realize one should not involve the other but, since
installing the SP2, my computer's, date and day have been
wrong. The time is correct. Any suggestions?

Hi, BetterSooner.

Check two obvious settings:

am v. pm

Time Zone - your setting is for GMT -0700, which is the correct setting for
Microsoft's home office in Redmond, Washington, USA. Is that the time zone
where you live?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"bettersooner" <lewisvincent@direcway.com> wrote in message
>I realize one should not involve the other but, since
> installing the SP2, my computer's, date and day have been
> wrong. The time is correct. Any suggestions?

Well change it.

http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp