Ecureuil/AStar AS 350 B for FS2004 (Helicopter lands on to..

Anyone know where I can get a FS2004 model of the Ecureuil/AStar AS 350 B,
the helicopter that landed on the top of everest a couple of weeks ago?

This one:

http://www.mounteverest.net/story/MysteryChopperlandsontopofEverestMay242005.shtml

Or maybe I'd have to amend a model for a previous version, if so can someone
point me at a good tutorial on how to do this?

thanks.

L.
1 answer Last reply
More about ecureuil astar fs2004 helicopter lands

    Lorian wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can get a FS2004 model of the Ecureuil/AStar AS 350 B,
    > the helicopter that landed on the top of everest a couple of weeks ago?
    >
    > This one:
    >
    > http://www.mounteverest.net/story/MysteryChopperlandsontopofEverestMay242005.shtml
    >
    > Or maybe I'd have to amend a model for a previous version, if so can someone
    > point me at a good tutorial on how to do this?
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > L.

    At Avsim.com

    File Description:
    This is a repaint of the AS350 used by the Military Police of the São
    Paulo - Brazil. A Hi-res 32 bits textures. Very detailed. Model by Tamas
    Nemeth and Peter Nemeth. This is a complete packaged with panel by Batki
    Zoltan and realistic sounds edited by me. More repaints will follow this
    packaged.

    ilename: as350eox.zip
    License: Freeware, limited distribution
    Added: 4th August 2004
    Downloads: 3737
    Author: Adriano Martoni
    Size: 10535kb

    At Flightsim.com

    Name: as350eox.zip Size: 10,788,268
    FS2004 Aerospatiale AS350 Esquilo, registration PP-OEX. This is a
    repaint of the AS350 used by the Military Police of the Sao Paulo using
    hi-res 32 bit textures. Very detailed. Also includes realistic sounds.
    Model by Tamas Nemeth and Peter Nemeth. This is a complete packaged with
    panel by Batki Zoltan. By Adriano Martoni.

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)