Your feedback on Dell Photo All -in-one printer 962

I am very tempted to buy one: the sleek look, the low price, network
capability, stand alone coper and fax, etc
Does anyone have one of this printer? What is your feedback on Dell's new
Photo all in one 962 printer?

All of the all in one peripherals from all manufacturers are a
compromise. All are only mediocre at what they do. I never recommend
combinations like that.

I discuss wrote:

>I am very tempted to buy one: the sleek look, the low price, network
>capability, stand alone coper and fax, etc
>Does anyone have one of this printer? What is your feedback on Dell's new
>Photo all in one 962 printer?

But they are convinient, especially for stand alone copying and faxing, are
they not?

> All of the all in one peripherals from all manufacturers are a compromise.
> All are only mediocre at what they do. I never recommend combinations
> like that.
>
> I discuss wrote:
>
>>I am very tempted to buy one: the sleek look, the low price, network
>>capability, stand alone coper and fax, etc
>>Does anyone have one of this printer? What is your feedback on Dell's new
>>Photo all in one 962 printer?

Convenience comes as a price. The only conveniences is the limited
amount of space they take. There really is no other advantage except
for a couple of cables. When the printer portion goes south the entire
unit is no good.