Sign in with
Your question

Madmodmike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
March 11, 2006 6:11:35 AM

OK I'll say it with no madmodmike this site is dead.................................come on dog you're like the snopp dogg of the geek world.

More about : madmodmike

March 11, 2006 6:19:50 AM

Quote:
OK I'll say it with no madmodmike this site is dead.................................come on dog you're like the snopp dogg of the geek world.

Hmm....I guess it's that or Tupac....either one is fine....

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 6:29:07 AM

You wouldn't mind being dead? Hey, how could I resist, that was a big opening! :) 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 11, 2006 6:31:00 AM

Lets go my ni :o  :o  a ......
March 11, 2006 6:31:38 AM

Quote:
You wouldn't mind being dead? Hey, how could I resist, that was a big opening! :) 

Being dead could be fun, maybe I get tons of virgins like those arabs, or was it muslims....idk, I never paid attention in Cultures Class...

March 11, 2006 6:32:47 AM

Quote:
Lets go my ni :o  :o  a ......

Where we goin'? It's 3am and Taco Bell is closed, but I'm sure there's something open, like a pair of legs on a hooker. OoOoOoOo that was good.

March 11, 2006 6:36:20 AM

Yeah and you could watch all the idiots of the world and get frustrated as they OC'd everything wrong. Hum, that kinda sounds fun actually.....I'd find this guy and poke him with my afterlife powers (something I found elsewhere):

"I had a computer repair shop for quite a few years and there are lots of stories, of course. One of the best was when a gentleman brought in his computer that just “all of a sudden” would not boot. He repeatedly told the receptionist that he was “A+ Certified” but just could not figure this one out. When I got it on the bench I pulled the side cover off to make sure nothing was loose or obvious, which it wasn’t. I powered up and it wouldn’t even POST. I started feeling for heat coming from the CPU fan, and it was getting warm. I shut down and after double checking the cards to make sure they were seated properly I pulled the RAM to swap it. That is when I discovered that the contacts were covered in heat sink paste. After an extensive cleaning of the memory and slot the system powered up and ran just fine. When the customer picked up his computer he was shocked that the problem was heat sink paste on the RAM. In fact, he really didn’t believe that was the problem because RAM needed heat sink paste to stay cool."
March 11, 2006 6:41:53 AM

Quote:
Yeah and you could watch all the idiots of the world and get frustrated as they OC'd everything wrong. Hum, that kinda sounds fun actually.....I'd find this guy and poke him with my afterlife powers (something I found elsewhere):

"I had a computer repair shop for quite a few years and there are lots of stories, of course. One of the best was when a gentleman brought in his computer that just “all of a sudden” would not boot. He repeatedly told the receptionist that he was “A+ Certified” but just could not figure this one out. When I got it on the bench I pulled the side cover off to make sure nothing was loose or obvious, which it wasn’t. I powered up and it wouldn’t even POST. I started feeling for heat coming from the CPU fan, and it was getting warm. I shut down and after double checking the cards to make sure they were seated properly I pulled the RAM to swap it. That is when I discovered that the contacts were covered in heat sink paste. After an extensive cleaning of the memory and slot the system powered up and ran just fine. When the customer picked up his computer he was shocked that the problem was heat sink paste on the RAM. In fact, he really didn’t believe that was the problem because RAM needed heat sink paste to stay cool."

I find it hillarious when people say "I'm A+ certified", I tell them "Cool, now when I have a problem with Windows 98 or Printers, you can help!" haha, I made myself laugh.

March 11, 2006 6:43:22 AM

I never hired based on A+, they couldn't even fix transfer rollers on LJ 6's! It's sad A+ means nothing anymore.
March 11, 2006 6:45:58 AM

Quote:
I never hired based on A+, they couldn't even fix transfer rollers on LJ 6's! It's sad A+ means nothing anymore.

What about based on MCP or MCSA? ;) .

March 11, 2006 6:46:59 AM

Blue book's, yer funny

Edit:

Hey I just thought of something, this thread might be offending kids who are taking these classes think they will learn something, we better stop :wink:
March 11, 2006 6:48:28 AM

Quote:
Blue book's, yer funny
'

Not sure what that means (must be cuz I'm young). But I'm an MCP and going for MCSA & MCSE cuz I'm cool, so I said them...o.O

March 11, 2006 6:49:18 AM

Quote:
Blue book's, yer funny

Edit:

Hey I just thought of something, this thread might be offending kids who are taking these classes think they will learn something, we better stop :wink:

I think google.com taught me more than my instructor in MCSA class, it's sad...He really sucks...

March 11, 2006 6:49:32 AM

oh, uh, never mind my edit then.......Unless you're an MCSE with some experience, don't expect a great job, local computer shack probably.
March 11, 2006 6:50:29 AM

Quote:
oh, uh, never mind my edit then.......Unless you're an MCSE with some experience, don't expect a great job, local computer shack probably.

I'm going for Computer Engineering Technology or Game & Simulation Development...No sense in wasting $$ in College for something that google.com could teach you, haha.

March 11, 2006 6:50:42 AM

A+ certified.......no shit. I got that when I was 19....No one knew what it meant...You had to get at leat a bachelors in mech/elec/chem engineering before I could even get in the front door......
March 11, 2006 6:50:51 AM

I usually showed my instructors how to break things and laugh when they coulnd't fix them. Blue book refers to the fact that MS learning material used to be all blue, not sure anymore, but it was a running joke that you didn't know sh*t if MS taught you.
March 11, 2006 6:52:33 AM

I got mine at 18, didn't study, went in and got a perfect score, first time for the local community college where I lived. It was sad, took all of 45 minutes at most. (might not have been that long, that was a while ago....can't.....remember.....)
March 11, 2006 6:52:34 AM

Quote:
I usually showed my instructors how to break things and laugh when they coulnd't fix them. Blue book refers to the fact that MS learning material used to be all blue, not sure anymore, but it was a running joke that you didn't know sh*t if MS taught you.

My instructor is hillarious, he'll sit at a workstation for 20 minutes and have a look of a dumbass on his face and start blaming me for breaking something. He's also the guy who said "Hey, is the Opteron 64 CPU 64-bit?"...He has over 15 certifications and he asked me that...I lost all respect when I heard that, haha.

March 11, 2006 6:54:29 AM

Yeah, and he probably never WORKED anywhere, ask him that next time. I had a few instructors that never did anything but take courses, get their MCT's and help kids get stupid.
March 11, 2006 6:58:23 AM

Quote:
Yeah, and he probably never WORKED anywhere, ask him that next time. I had a few instructors that never did anything but take courses, get their MCT's and help kids get stupid.

Not sure if he did work anywhere, he's 40 and they just opened the MCSA program 4 years ago and next year they're changing it to Computer Science & Forensics. The sad thing is the course outline is the same as MCSA except it now has a BS addition named "Data Security" or somethin' stupid. What sucked was I had to go out to schools and give a 5 minute presentation to students coming up to go to the program. I feel bad doing it, he really doesn't know sh!t about computers, he gets excited over doing C++ basics...it's pathetic. Between the 10 phone calls a minute and hearing idiots talk about Magic The Gathering, it gets strenuous...and the fact that he is a complete idiot....

March 11, 2006 7:03:46 AM

hum, magic the gathering haven't heard that in years, all those cards, I should sell them :D 
March 11, 2006 7:06:24 AM

Quote:
hum, magic the gathering haven't heard that in years, all those cards, I should sell them :D 

I got the 2 perfect candidates in my class, 2 complete idiots with no sense of knowledge on anything. The 2nd kid is hillarious, he has a website, www.TheRage800.com. Go there, it's hillarious, the kid knows less than nothing about computers but him and his boyfriend talk like they're Hector Ruiz or whoever the prez of IBM is.

March 11, 2006 7:06:52 AM

Ok here is another thing....how about this.......intel spend 70% cap on US manufacuring, that is about a 15 billion investment in us. That's right US.....Amd on the hand has 95% of their manufacuring overseas. So which corp has our best interest in hand.....Don't take my word for it do some research...............
March 11, 2006 7:07:37 AM

WOW, my first website in 90 friggin 5 looked better than that!
March 11, 2006 7:09:11 AM

Quote:
WOW, my first website in 90 friggin 5 looked better than that!

I've made better sites in Notepad than that, LOL. The real fun is in his Forum, WARNING: Be prepared with a diaper, one may sh!t his pants from extreme laughter.

March 11, 2006 7:10:05 AM

Quote:
Ok here is another thing....how about this.......intel spend 70% cap on US manufacuring, that is about a 15 billion investment in us. That's right US.....Amd on the hand has 95% of their manufacuring overseas. So which corp has our best interest in hand.....Don't take my word for it do some research...............

The hell does that have to do with anything? LOL, what a complete 180..haha...

March 11, 2006 7:11:02 AM

AMD still has it, here's why (how'd this get in the thread anyway?)

Everyone in America gets sweet, cheap cpu's to run all their great stuff, america goes bankrupt as more companies see how well amd is doing, then the large oversees monopalies come and run the US government, we all go on welfare like the um, natives, and get free housing, food, medical care, etc.

Sweet
March 11, 2006 7:12:32 AM

I still do all my stuff in notepad.....man I must be old. And yeah that did kinda come out of now where, hence my obsurd reply. :) 
March 11, 2006 7:13:17 AM

Quote:
AMD still has it, here's why (how'd this get in the thread anyway?)

Everyone in America gets sweet, cheap cpu's to run all their great stuff, america goes bankrupt as more companies see how well amd is doing, then the large oversees monopalies come and run the US government, we all go on welfare like the um, natives, and get free housing, food, medical care, etc.

Sweet

Yea, that's Cool Beanz (there's a cafe called that in my town, haha how awesome is that). I like having cheap stuff, cuz you can resell it to newbz for >111% you paid, hellz yeah....

March 11, 2006 7:14:00 AM

FU!!!!! I just got a virus Mutha FKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 11, 2006 7:14:07 AM

Quote:
I still do all my stuff in notepad.....man I must be old. And yeah that did kinda come out of now where, hence my obsurd reply. :) 

Dude....the greatest of all is "Edit". You can't beat the blue background and clicking "X" brings up the Error Exit screen, haha.

March 11, 2006 7:14:39 AM

Quote:
FU!!!!! I just got a virus Mutha FKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know, I'm a L33T H4X0R.

March 11, 2006 7:14:53 AM

man you're undercutting yourself, a local comp shop will sell ya a gig of ddr 2700 3 cas for christ sake for $170!!!!!

AND PEOPLE BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 11, 2006 7:16:09 AM

Quote:
man you're undercutting yourself, a local comp shop will sell ya a gig of ddr 2700 3 cas for christ sake for $170!!!!!

AND PEOPLE BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, CompUSA bastards sold a 400GB HDD to this old couple for pictures, I felt like slapping the salesman.

March 11, 2006 7:16:18 AM

qurious69ss can we

c : ?

then just <enter> :
March 11, 2006 7:20:19 AM

Ha ha mi amigo nuestro sueno es muy dofviel en nustro vida ffoooo
March 11, 2006 7:21:13 AM

Quote:
Ha ha mi amigo nuestro sueno es muy dofviel en nustro vida ffoooo

FreeTranslation.com Translation: my our friend I sound is very dofviel in nustro life ffoooo

March 11, 2006 7:22:40 AM

Dude, translated on some sh*t web site that says:

our friend I sound is very dofviel in nustro life ffoooo

Too bad my wife's asleep, she'd let me know what you REALLY said :) 
March 11, 2006 7:23:11 AM

dam you beat me to it :) 
March 11, 2006 7:24:00 AM

Quote:
dam you beat me to it :) 

HaHa, it's cuz I'm fast like that...I am faster than a....uh...something really fast 8).

March 11, 2006 7:26:28 AM

Why??? just ask why????? we just dont know.
March 11, 2006 7:27:45 AM

Are you smoking something? I'd like some please.

Don't ask why, know why
March 11, 2006 7:27:46 AM

Quote:
1200hp corvette?

Nah, that's too slow, I'm like Sonic The Hedgehog.

March 11, 2006 7:28:10 AM

Quote:
Why??? just ask why????? we just dont know.

You don't like me :( .

March 11, 2006 7:28:27 AM

yeah, but he's got those irritating fluffy things following him all the time, that would suck
March 11, 2006 7:28:51 AM

Oh mi amigo como vamos a saber nuestra vida sin es aqui????????
March 11, 2006 7:29:39 AM

Quote:
Oh mi amigo como vamos a saber nuestra vida sin es aqui????????

Oh my friend as we are going to know our life without is aqui

March 11, 2006 7:30:02 AM

Oh my friend as we are going to know our life without is aqui
!