Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

MadModMike got Banned!!!!

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • AMD
Last response: in CPUs
Share
a b à CPUs
March 11, 2006 10:49:40 AM

Heh not really but now that everyone on the forums is here:

Has anyone heard what AMD has to counter conroe - i mean like not just a minor change like 90nm to 65nm, i mean like P4 -> Conroe change, or K7 -> K8.

More about : madmodmike banned

March 11, 2006 11:54:01 AM

Quote:
Heh not really but now that everyone on the forums is here:

Has anyone heard what AMD has to counter conroe - i mean like not just a minor change like 90nm to 65nm, i mean like P4 -> Conroe change, or K7 -> K8.


i think this is a rehash of about 20 others posts at the moment......thanks but time to just wait and see
March 11, 2006 12:10:53 PM

Quote:

Has anyone heard what AMD has to counter conroe - i mean like not just a minor change like 90nm to 65nm, i mean like P4 -> Conroe change, or K7 -> K8.



JackHammer X4 each core runs @ 2.5Ghz for 10Ghz, 35 watts, Quad Channel ram at 400mhz.

The secret weapon no one knows about. :roll:

CodeName: CC "conroe coffin" :twisted:
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 11, 2006 12:32:04 PM

Quote:
Heh not really but now that everyone on the forums is here:

Has anyone heard what AMD has to counter conroe - i mean like not just a minor change like 90nm to 65nm, i mean like P4 -> Conroe change, or K7 -> K8.


Roadmaps for AMD indicate nothing more then the change to AM2 this year followed by 65nm process late this year/next year. This will hopefully help them bump some core speeds but not much else has been rumored.

It's obvious that the massive R&D wing of Intel has not been sleeping during the last few years of AMD dominance. When Intel realized they had a winner with the pentium M chip, they've pulled out all the stops to bring the process down to 65nm as well as bring them to the desktop as the conroe.

Think of it this way - this is a good time to be a customer. Intel has already hinted at low prices for the new chips (hell, it was a "mainstream" part whooping the FX-60 in early benchies) which means AMD will be forced to slash prices as well. Anyone looking to build in the next 12 months will have some good options!
March 11, 2006 1:09:14 PM

Personally, i'm actually glad Intel have stepped up to the challenge in improving their chips, because P4 was just not good enough, especially for the prices they wanted. AMD gained a lot of ground with their single-core chips, and even more so with their dual-core and opteron chips, and i doubt they would want to give up the ground they gained so easily to Conroe, so i think they'll be busy bees down at their research facilities to make sure they can keep up with Conroe, and offer better prices than what Intel might do. In the end, what we might get is uber-powerful chips for decent, affordable prices. Should make for an interesting few months huh?
March 11, 2006 1:49:28 PM

Why is it that every third thread takes a shot at MadModMike?
March 11, 2006 2:30:54 PM

Quote:
Why is it that every third thread takes a shot at MadModMike?


Because MadModMike is a retarded 4$$hole...
March 11, 2006 2:31:43 PM

I am suprised you havnt noticed why :roll: :roll:

coz in every second thread he displays lack of respect for others in the language he uses and tone of address.

this is supposed to be an intellectual site, based on proven knowledge and not some fanatical teenager argument palour.

there are civilised ways of putting forward a different school of thought or debunking a misleading post.

Read the terms of service of this site please
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 11, 2006 2:38:42 PM

I heard they're suppose to give details about their upcoming architechture not much longer after the release of AM2.

Maybe they can steer some people away from buying conroe...who knows time will tell thought
March 11, 2006 2:39:53 PM

Quote:
Heh not really but now that everyone on the forums is here:

Has anyone heard what AMD has to counter conroe - i mean like not just a minor change like 90nm to 65nm, i mean like P4 -> Conroe change, or K7 -> K8.


Hey! :evil:  you're being mean! :p 

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 2:41:15 PM

Because hes a n00b =)
March 11, 2006 2:43:32 PM

Quote:
Because hes a n00b =)


HaHa you're a funny person, kinda like a clown except the clown doesn't eat his own ***.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 2:44:12 PM

Quote:
Why is it that every third thread takes a shot at MadModMike?


Because MadModMike is a retarded 4$$hole...

HaHa, you have 1 post, you joined THGC just to say that, you're a cool person.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 2:45:03 PM

Quote:
Why is it that every third thread takes a shot at MadModMike?


It's because they all love Conroe, I don't, and just like in middle school, if somebody won't be your friend, they somehow get made your enemy.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 2:47:08 PM

Yes, thats how retarded you are.

Oh, just to catch up the eating topic... Im out for a dinner in a Sheraton at 7, what are you gonna eat tonight?
OWNED, I guess.
March 11, 2006 2:50:44 PM

Quote:
Yes, thats how retarded you are.

Oh, just to catch up the eating topic... Im out for a dinner in a Sheraton at 7, what are you gonna eat tonight?
OWNED, I guess.


HaHa, that's classic. I say something, and you say something, I respond, and BAM! Out comes the post of the day. LOL, damn man, can you teach me to be as smooth as you? I mean, all my life I've always wanted somebody as cool as you to teach me to eat my own Expletive Deleted properly. I think you would be the perfect person seeing as how you are the best at doing it.

lol I made myself laugh again.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 3:52:44 PM

Looks like somebody spends way too much time on these stupid forums. You talk as if you were the king and everyone else were a measly peon. Did I mention you are grammaticaly lacking king? Stop acting tough and snappy...I'm sure people are tired of your bs already. Maybe you should just stick to giving people advice...computer advice that is.
March 11, 2006 4:00:34 PM

IMO, anyone with 907 posts who joined Feb 1, 2006 must just spewing a load of BS. There's no way you had anything intelligent to add to this forum a thousand times in a little over a month.

Look at the 4-5 posts you've made already in this thread. You are a real contributer! :roll:
March 11, 2006 4:11:38 PM

Quote:
Looks like somebody spends way too much time on these stupid forums. You talk as if you were the king and everyone else were a measly peon. Did I mention you are grammaticaly lacking king? Stop acting tough and snappy...I'm sure people are tired of your bs already. Maybe you should just stick to giving people advice...computer advice that is.


Yea, you're so cool. I wish I were as cool as you dude.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 4:12:05 PM

Quote:
IMO, anyone with 907 posts who joined Feb 1, 2006 must just spewing a load of BS. There's no way you had anything intelligent to add to this forum a thousand times in a little over a month.

Look at the 4-5 posts you've made already in this thread. You are a real contributer! :roll:


Yea, I am a contributor, thanks for noticing friend.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 4:17:15 PM

I don't like using insults nor flaming but MadModMike you've been WAAY too insistent with bashing Intel on every front. Conroe benchies kinda silenced you but still you claim of AMDs way superior road map...
Fanboyism has its limits,pass those and you're bound to get flammed.
Instead of starting brand wars in every topic you post why not be helpfull for a change.

Untill then people have a good right to bash you. You've gone way too far.

The best place for you now woald be AMDZONE(www.amdzone.com). Those will surely respect you for finding any kind of "flaws" in Intel chips and for them Intel bashing is always welcomed. What can i say, most of them are dAM iDiots but they all praise AMD.
March 11, 2006 4:24:38 PM

Quote:
I don't like using insults nor flaming but MadModMike you've been WAAY too insistent with bashing Intel on every front. Conroe benchies kinda silenced you but still you claim of AMDs way superior road map...
Fanboyism has its limits,pass those and you're bound to get flammed.
Instead of starting brand wars in every topic you post why not be helpfull for a change.

Untill then people have a good right to bash you. You've gone way too far.

The best place for you now woald be AMDZONE(www.amdzone.com). Those will surely respect you for finding any kind of "flaws" in Intel chips and for them Intel bashing is always welcomed. What can i say, most of them are dAM iDiots but they all praise AMD.



LOL you are a funny little boy, really, in all seriousness, you are a funny little boy. You get so serious after yourself flaming, everybody is now on this spiritual redemption sorta posting, it's quite humurous. I enjoy seeing the "we really don't know, we'll all have to see, stop flaming" posts come from those that flamed themselves, it's like "THE HAND OF GOD HAS TOUCHED ME!" lol. Not sure how I "went too far" or gave ppl a "good right to bash me". The Conroe benches didnt' "silence" me, they just got me away from this CPU forum while I let all the people here have their 2 days of gloating over their orgasmic CPU.

Anyways, the fact remains is this: MadModMike > *

haha, made myself laugh again ;) .

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 4:34:32 PM

LOL don't you get it? This is not AMDzone you have to go by the rules. The rules are quite clear, no AMD fanboyism,not to this extent anyway.
And no i don't (usually,in normal circumstances) flame. I passed that stage a long time ago.
March 11, 2006 4:35:26 PM

Quote:
LOL don't you get it? This is not AMDzone you have to go by the rules. The rules are quite clear, no AMD fanboyism,not to this extent anyway.
And no i don't (usually,in normal circumstances) flame. I passed that stage a long time ago.


LOL, refer to previous post and square it, haha made myself laugh again.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 4:47:55 PM

Exactly Computech IS RIGHT...not WRONG! I mean...I love AMD and I own a 3800+ x2. Still, I'm open to listening about other procs made by other manufacturers. I'll admit, Conroe does put up a fight because of the fact that Intel has been in DDR2 for quite some time. There are also some other factors that contribute as well to Conroe being the upper edge. The fact remains though, AMD's Fx-62 isn't far off spec and bench wise. With the soon to be released socket AM2, AMD should begin to level off the battle ground. You know what I'm trying to say? I still like AMD though and will stay with 'em for quite some time. I'm not saying I won't experiment with purchasing Intel procs, but I'm mostly AMD now. Also, no...I'm not a fanboy of either. I just prefer AMD over Intel.

On another note aimed at MadModMike: I think you should STFU. You are the one who is being childish and immature. Haha I made myself laugh again? You're such a flamer. Why don't you go check out the "I'm a pointless existance on this planet" forum. Please don't respond back by gloating about things you have done or what have you. I've heard quite enough. Any more of your worthless forum responses will be reported. This thread was created for the purpos of talking about the new proc...not your 5-year old time wasting responses.

I rest my case...
March 11, 2006 4:48:04 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AMD doesn't stop to amze me. It turns some(note some not all) people into this. Oh well, nothing is ever lasting. You really need a time off. But continue posting BS it's alright with me, you'll get flamed anyway. And this forums are dead without fanboyism.
March 11, 2006 4:51:40 PM

Amd is cool, but hey...I'm not a hardcore fanboy. Just to let you know, I've reported MadModMike. I'd suggest you all do the same.
March 11, 2006 4:54:58 PM

Agreed. I may be a fanboy but for my gaming needs i realised long before that AMD was much better. And i'm looking forward towards AMD and Intel's releases since that will certainly will benefit us,the ones who buy them.
In fact i started becoming a more than a simple Intel fan after you bashed one of my first posts with AMD BS.
AMD,Intel who cares anyway as long as we have great opportunities from both. That's all that matter to me.
March 11, 2006 4:55:19 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AMD doesn't stop to amze me. It turns some(note some not all) people into this. Oh well, nothing is ever lasting. You really need a time off. But continue posting BS it's alright with me, you'll get flamed anyway. And this forums are dead without fanboyism.


And Intel has never produced a fanboy that refused to look at facts in choosing his side? (I can give you a few names if you need help).

You are right though, It's sad to say, but fanboys on all sides of every argument are one of the main reasons these forums are popular.
March 11, 2006 4:57:40 PM

Quote:
Exactly Computech IS RIGHT...not WRONG! I mean...I love AMD and I own a 3800+ x2. Still, I'm open to listening about other procs made by other manufacturers. I'll admit, Conroe does put up a fight because of the fact that Intel has been in DDR2 for quite some time. There are also some other factors that contribute as well to Conroe being the upper edge. The fact remains though, AMD's Fx-62 isn't far off spec and bench wise. With the soon to be released socket AM2, AMD should begin to level off the battle ground. You know what I'm trying to say? I still like AMD though and will stay with 'em for quite some time. I'm not saying I won't experiment with purchasing Intel procs, but I'm mostly AMD now. Also, no...I'm not a fanboy of either. I just prefer AMD over Intel.

On another note aimed at MadModMike: I think you should STFU. You are the one who is being childish and immature. Haha I made myself laugh again? You're such a flamer. Why don't you go check out the "I'm a pointless existance on this planet" forum. Please don't respond back by gloating about things you have done or what have you. I've heard quite enough. Any more of your worthless forum responses will be reported. This thread was created for the purpos of talking about the new proc...not your 5-year old time wasting responses.

I rest my case...


HaHa, you're cool. You must be pretty desperate for acceptance on these forums, I bet the moderators will make it a requirement to sign up: "Flame MadModMike and click the link in your email for activation" lol made myself laugh again.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 4:58:04 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AMD doesn't stop to amze me. It turns some(note some not all) people into this. Oh well, nothing is ever lasting. You really need a time off. But continue posting BS it's alright with me, you'll get flamed anyway. And this forums are dead without fanboyism.


Uhm....thanks?

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 4:58:40 PM

Quote:
Amd is cool, but hey...I'm not a hardcore fanboy. Just to let you know, I've reported MadModMike. I'd suggest you all do the same.


Reported me for what? I'm responding to posts, how is that vulgur or spamming?

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 5:01:10 PM

STFU buddy, you are posting worthless responses. Nothing from what you have said pertains to the main topic. As far as acceptance...uh no. I think everyone else in this thread backs me on this. I'm here to assist on the subject of the Conroe proc. Just go away...mush mush *waves hand in air*.
March 11, 2006 5:03:31 PM

He really is not that bad. The dude has got talent really. He has a wide knowlage on AMD chips. But he is very biased towards AMD and makes claims about Intel really without knowing what his saying.

AMD has won the credibility of many people in my country. In fact all my closest friends have AMD except me. I may be an intel fan but i'd rather be more happy if all of us could get along.

BTW It is never good to be an "extremist" in the IT(better said computer) world rather than going for the best for the money(if that's an issue of course :D  ).
March 11, 2006 5:04:11 PM

Quote:
STFU buddy, you are posting worthless responses. Nothing from what you have said pertains to the main topic. As far as acceptance...uh no. I think everyone else in this thread backs me on this. I'm here to assist on the subject of the Conroe proc. Just go away...mush mush *waves hand in air*.


Uhm...the topic is "MadModMike got Banned!!!!"...and how is what you're saying any more pertaining to the topic than my posts? Your post is not worthless? Jeez, you fanboys are getting made of less quality BS everyday than your previous generation....I don't think I will "just go away"...Proxies and Email's are my friend ;) .

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 5:07:06 PM

Quote:
He really is not that bad. The dude has got talent really. He has a wide knowlage on AMD chips. But he is very biased towards AMD and makes claims about Intel really without knowing what his saying.

AMD has won the credibility of many people in my country. In fact all my closest friends have AMD except me. I may be an intel fan but i'd rather be more happy if all of us could get along.

BTW It is never good to be an "extremist" in the IT(better said computer) world rather than going for the best for the money(if that's an issue of course :D  ).


Actually chief, I'm not biased towards AMD and I probably know a hell of alot more about Intel chips than you do or about AMD Chips. I actually haven't made any claims about either company, I've stated my opinion on Conroe and other CPU's and those were to be taken as my opinion. I wanna know something, it seems that only people who think like you guys have a worthy opinion...I bet if I said "AMD SUX, INTEL PWNZ0RS!" you'd all go crazy...now...show me who is really bias here...o.O

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 5:07:33 PM

Whatever floats your boat. If you noticed, the thread title is "MadModMike got Banned!!!!". The first post says that title was used to grab people's attention. The main topic should actually be about the Conroe. Proxies and emails seem to be your only friend. I'm ending this right here because I'll admit that I'm taking up space as well. Just stop this fued and assist.
March 11, 2006 5:09:47 PM

Actually neither 5uX0r5 and both have thier places and perform thier roles. It just depends on the specific requirements and budjet one has to work with.
March 11, 2006 5:10:30 PM

Quote:
Whatever floats your boat. If you noticed, the thread title is "MadModMike got Banned!!!!". The first post says that title was used to grab people's attention. The main topic should actually be about the Conroe. Proxies and emails seem to be your only friend. I'm ending this right here because I'll admit that I'm taking up space as well. Just stop this fued and assist.


So it's false advertisement.....I hate when people trick you like that, you think you're going into a conversation on how great the person is (;)) but really you get a conversation about 3-year old technology, darn...

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 5:11:34 PM

Quote:
Actually neither 5uX0r5 and both have thier places and perform thier roles. It just depends on the specific requirements and budjet one has to work with.


Sure that's how you say it now, but 36 hours ago you and 25 other people were just as bad as me, if not worse..(I say worse because after I stopped posting, I could still see threads upon threads of people flaming me...quite sad and contradicts your theory of "stop flaming"...hmm..)

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 5:15:45 PM

Not only that MadMod, I seen a 6 year old topic revived just for someone to say: see they had AMD fanboys back then too.
March 11, 2006 5:29:56 PM

As Jake says, show me the proof where I mislead people... Anyone can say anything but that does not make it so.
I have not bashed you, I did express to you your disparagement regarding your choices of words and accusations when posting, but that was not to berate you, but to get you to realize what you were doing.
I have nothing against you, and you have your right to love AMD and support them to your hearts content irrelevant of what is coming to fruition. But that does not mean you have the right to slander others that disagree and call them names in retaliation. If you have a problem with someone, PM them to attempt to resolve it, and if that fails, then report them preferably as a last resort. Try not to sling mud and call names.
And if any posts I have made offends you, do let me know and I will explain my logic and/or apologize for offending and/or even retract it if I too crossed the line, for it is not my intent.
March 11, 2006 5:35:43 PM

Quote:
As Jake says, show me the proof where I mislead people... Anyone can say anything but that does not make it so.
I have not bashed you, I did express to you your disparagement regarding your choices of words and accusations when posting, but that was not to berate you, but to get you to realize what you were doing.
I have nothing against you, and you have your right to love AMD and support them to your hearts content irrelevant of what is coming to fruition. But that does not mean you have the right to slander others that disagree and call them names in retaliation. If you have a problem with someone, PM them to attempt to resolve it, and if that fails, then report them preferably as a last resort. Try not to sling mud and call names.
And if any posts I have made offends you, do let me know and I will explain my logic and/or apologize for offending and/or even retract it if I too crossed the line, for it is not my intent.


Did you get paid to say that?

I never said you "mislead people" or "bashed me" (although if I wasn't lazy I would find the few posts where you did), and I think I am quite aware of my actions and attitude on these forums, and not sure where I slandered others to the extent where they would need psycho therapy (as your post seems to make it out to be, IMHO of course). I think everybody is looking at me as a 14 yr old who is overzealous (see, I can use big words too) and that is simply not the case. I did get too riled up in some posts, but as 7th graders say, they started it.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 5:39:35 PM

Sry but you're very biased towards AMD. After an insane amount of your posting most people came to the same conclusion ,even AMD fans .
So if the hole world says the world is round and i assume that it'square who is right and who is wrong?
I don't have the time nor the patience to quote your dozen posts filled with AMD bias. You get your but in most CPU discussion,flame everybody that doesn't share the same opinion and act lets say "not normal" most of the time.
Hopefully, Conroe will "fix" you and bring you back to reality. Knowlage doesn't allow you to flame everyone and it isn't an excuse for this kind of posting.
March 11, 2006 5:40:15 PM

Quote:
Did you get paid to say that?


Don't you?!? :wink:
March 11, 2006 5:47:51 PM

Quote:
Sry but you're very biased towards AMD. After an insane amount of your posting most people came to the same conclusion ,even AMD fans .
So if the hole world says the world is round and i assume that it'square who is right and who is wrong?
I don't have the time nor the patience to quote your dozen posts filled with AMD bias. You get your but in most CPU discussion,flame everybody that doesn't share the same opinion and act lets say "not normal" most of the time.
Hopefully, Conroe will "fix" you and bring you back to reality. Knowlage doesn't allow you to flame everyone and it isn't an excuse for this kind of posting.


Are you kidding or are you just freakin' stupid? That isn't meant as an insult, but as a serious concern. You could quote me, sure, but I'm sure I can find about 600,000 posts of other flamers of me, why? Becuase I don't think the way you people do. I never flamed anybody that didn't deserve it for first flaming me, including you. My posts with AMD Bias came as redirect from the posts of Intel Bias, and mr. ignorant, there is more of that than the former (Did I lose you yet?).

I don't care what opinion anybody has, each to his own and let be, but I stated mine and got constant insults because it wasn't up-to-par on the same level of arrogant Intel fanmates here. I don't need "fixing" from anybody, especially an un-informed melodramatic as himself (like my big words?). I never meant to insult someobdy, calling somebody an Idiot is an enlightening experience as to how stupid somebody is and should give the light-bulb a flicker to say "hey, maybe I am stupid" and they can change themselves or stay the course, I couldn't care less.

The fact that you and hundreds others keep posting posts that contradict the contradictions you make (uh oh, we're getting intense here) just furthers my proof that you and others are idiots who have no grasp on what I am doing or acomplishing in my posts.... No doubt I will get a post from somebody that has all my quotes in it (thanks RichPLS for the previous thread) and none of yours or other people, I will enjoy reading the comments of somebody with intellect and wisdom for once.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 5:49:55 PM

Quote:
Did you get paid to say that?


Don't you?!? :wink:

Like the case badge, "Overclocked, Under Ventilated".

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
March 11, 2006 6:03:52 PM

Hey Guys :)  I'm not conversant with the abbreviation STFU ... checked http://www.acronymfinder.com/ and it appears that someone is saying "shut the fu*k up" to another. :D  Now, that's a wonderful example of educated adult discourse, isn't it? :D  If, reason and logic supported, in this specific case, with irrefutable test data is inadequate to sustain discussion, then the entire forum process devolves into the simple animal-like behaviour of "my dick is bigger than yours" ... and, at the end of the day both dicks (heads?) must flop their meat out for comparison, otherwise it's totally BS! :D  :D 

What an absolute waste of potential brainpower! Aaarrggh! :evil: 
March 11, 2006 6:14:29 PM

Remind me again, which company is makes better procs? amd or intel?

HA.
!