Light Sport Aircraft

If you want to play with flying a Light Sport Aircraft, go to
http://www.avsim.com/ and download the APM 20 Lionceau.

It is very similar, both in styling and flight characteristics to the Tecnam
P2002 Sierra (http://www.hansenairgroup.com/content/index.htm), a very nice
LSA.

I've done about five different custom panels for mine, and it has pretty
much become my "weapon of choice".

Have fun!
1 answer Last reply
More about light sport aircraft

    "Lakeview Bill" <bdentonchi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If you want to play with flying a Light Sport Aircraft, go to
    > http://www.avsim.com/ and download the APM 20 Lionceau.
    >
    > It is very similar, both in styling and flight characteristics to the
    > Tecnam
    > P2002 Sierra (http://www.hansenairgroup.com/content/index.htm), a very
    > nice
    > LSA.
    >
    > I've done about five different custom panels for mine, and it has pretty
    > much become my "weapon of choice".
    >
    > Have fun!

    Bill,
    I love the APM-20 Lionceau also. I installed it about a year ago, and
    really love flying it. I modified the bitmaps to give me a US tail number,
    and did some mods on the panel as well. It is one of my favorite aircraft
    for flying VFR. I think I have more hours in this particular aircraft now
    than any other FS2004 aircraft. Take care.

    Randy L.

Light Microsoft Video Games