VPN access through DSL router fails

Hello,

I have a Allnet ALL0196 DSL router and I would like to connect to my
companys network via VPN through that router. I can authenticate at
the companys firewall but I don't get a connection on any resources
behind the firewall.
If I directly connect to the Internet via ISDN or Modem (w/o the NAT
router) the VPN connection works fine.

Router: Allnet ALL0196
VPN Client: Checkpoint VPN-1 SecureClient

Does anyone have an idea what I have to configure? Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Lueder
1 answer Last reply
More about access router fails

    Lueder wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a Allnet ALL0196 DSL router and I would like to connect to my
    > companys network via VPN through that router. I can authenticate at
    > the companys firewall but I don't get a connection on any resources
    > behind the firewall.
    > If I directly connect to the Internet via ISDN or Modem (w/o the NAT
    > router) the VPN connection works fine.
    >
    > Router: Allnet ALL0196
    > VPN Client: Checkpoint VPN-1 SecureClient
    >
    > Does anyone have an idea what I have to configure? Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Best regards
    >
    > Lueder

    Does the router support IPSEC passthrough? will it pass IP protocol 50,
    or only TCP/UDP?

    You need to have it be able to pass IP protocol 50, which is "ESP". Many
    routers will only pass TCP (protocol 6) or udp (protocol 17.

vpn Routers Connection DSL Networking