FSNavigator 4.7 upgrade released

GREGORY

On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:56:42 -0600, marmot <marmot04@hotmail.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>FSNavigator has released a bugfix version update. It also includes new
>export modules for SquawkBox3/FSInn, IVAO IvAp and FlightProject ATOC.
>
>You can download the upgrade at http://www.fsnavigator.com/index.htm
>
>Phil.

Got it!! But to be sure.. simply install over previous registered
version.. correct??

-G

That's what the instructions say...:)
Tom
"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:56:42 -0600, marmot <marmot04@hotmail.com>
> brought the following to our attention:
>
>>FSNavigator has released a bugfix version update. It also includes new
>>export modules for SquawkBox3/FSInn, IVAO IvAp and FlightProject ATOC.
>>
>>You can download the upgrade at http://www.fsnavigator.com/index.htm
>>
>>Phil.
>
> Got it!! But to be sure.. simply install over previous registered
> version.. correct??
>

> -G

GREGORY

On Thu, 26 May 2005 19:32:44 -0700, "Tom Garrett"
<garrett451@diespammerscox.net> brought the following to our
attention:

>That's what the instructions say...:)
>
>Tom

have installed 4.7 and tried to hurry up and run.. but got a pop-up
that said to `build DB'.. so that running now.. but taking a HUGE
amount of time. Probably from the nearly 200 scenery layers!! :)

-Gregory

>"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message

>> On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:56:42 -0600, marmot <marmot04@hotmail.com>
>> brought the following to our attention:
>>
>>>FSNavigator has released a bugfix version update. It also includes new
>>>export modules for SquawkBox3/FSInn, IVAO IvAp and FlightProject ATOC.
>>>
>>>You can download the upgrade at http://www.fsnavigator.com/index.htm
>>>
>>>Phil.
>>
>> Got it!! But to be sure.. simply install over previous registered
>> version.. correct??
>>

>> -G

GREGORY

On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:56:42 -0600, marmot <marmot04@hotmail.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>FSNavigator has released a bugfix version update. It also includes new
>export modules for SquawkBox3/FSInn, IVAO IvAp and FlightProject ATOC.
>
>You can download the upgrade at http://www.fsnavigator.com/index.htm
>
>Phil.

Has the SID / STAR download-upload part been changed? A post-install
download worked and about 3 dozen new items came in. It communicates
as if MSFS is accessing the WAN. Then.. ran a SID / STAR `download'
aGaiN and FS8 crashed-to-desk (CTD).

Had another weird problem with the panel afterwards - no subpanel
function and [ W ] key didn't work.. (probably because of undigested
DISPLAY changes prior to the CTD).. fixed it by copying a 1-week old
FS2002.CFG file. Was flustered for about an hour. The SID / STAR
download works ok now (as does the panel) and reports no new items
to retrieve.

While on the subject.. anyone notice / take a look at the El Paso
Texas (KELP) STAR - from the west and north? it's a bizarre
crossover.. or double crossover.. and approach / arrival into 4.

-Gregory

Hi Gregory,

No, mate - first you have to do a Spreadsheet of all the installation
possibilities! :)))

Regards,
John Ward

"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:56:42 -0600, marmot <marmot04@hotmail.com>
> brought the following to our attention:
>
>>FSNavigator has released a bugfix version update. It also includes new
>>export modules for SquawkBox3/FSInn, IVAO IvAp and FlightProject ATOC.
>>
>>You can download the upgrade at http://www.fsnavigator.com/index.htm
>>
>>Phil.
>
> Got it!! But to be sure.. simply install over previous registered
> version.. correct??
>

> -G

GREGORY

On Fri, 27 May 2005 13:25:17 +1000, "John Ward"
<johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> brought the following to our attention:

>Hi Gregory,
>
> No, mate - first you have to do a Spreadsheet of all the installation
>possibilities! :)))
>
>Regards,
>John Ward

Want to see a spreadsheet chart.. Mr John :) ok you got it!!

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/flightsim/FF_adjust-CdM.gif

Just can't seem to get the dang fuel flow sweet-spot to fall in there.
BTW.. Nav is installed and running ok. Going for another Sim now.

-Gregory

>"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>> On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:56:42 -0600, marmot <marmot04@hotmail.com>
>> brought the following to our attention:
>>
>>>FSNavigator has released a bugfix version update. It also includes new
>>>export modules for SquawkBox3/FSInn, IVAO IvAp and FlightProject ATOC.
>>>
>>>You can download the upgrade at http://www.fsnavigator.com/index.htm
>>>
>>>Phil.
>>
>> Got it!! But to be sure.. simply install over previous registered
>> version.. correct??
>>

>> -G

Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

It's taking a while because it's finding additional little objects in the
scenery. Like fuel bowsers and other stuff
quite cool actually

> On Thu, 26 May 2005 19:32:44 -0700, "Tom Garrett"
> <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> brought the following to our
> attention:
>
>>That's what the instructions say...:)
>>
>>Tom
>
> have installed 4.7 and tried to hurry up and run.. but got a pop-up
> that said to `build DB'.. so that running now.. but taking a HUGE
> amount of time. Probably from the nearly 200 scenery layers!! :)
>

> -Gregory
>

>>"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>> On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:56:42 -0600, marmot <marmot04@hotmail.com>
>>> brought the following to our attention:

>>> Got it!! But to be sure.. simply install over previous registered
>>> version.. correct??
>>>

>>> -G

I got it, it works fine, but I cannot find any changes compared to the
previous release.

It is probably my limited knowledge and use, but i'd like to see a list of
changes.

Thanks

Gerard

On Sat, 28 May 2005 12:28:02 +0200, "Gerard Verhoef"
<Gerard_Verhoef@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>I got it, it works fine, but I cannot find any changes compared to the
>previous release.
>
>It is probably my limited knowledge and use, but i'd like to see a list of
>changes.
>
>Thanks
>
>Gerard

Copied from the download page

"Version 4.7 primarily brings bugfixes for a number of different
problems, especially with the FS2004 scenery. Marker beacons and
Fueling stations from the FS2004 scenery will now be shown in the
FSNavigator map. Parking positions in addon scenery are now correctly
interpretated. Additionally, 3 Flightplan Export modules have been
added, for SquawkBox3/FSInn, IVAO IvAp and FlightProject ATOC.

GREGORY

On Sat, 28 May 2005 12:28:02 +0200, "Gerard Verhoef"
<Gerard_Verhoef@Hotmail.com> brought the following to our attention:

>I got it, it works fine, but I cannot find any changes compared to the previous release.
>
>It is probably my limited knowledge and use, but i'd like to see a list of changes.
>
>Thanks
>
>Gerard

There seems to be a new field in the Autopilot Avionics columns
at left.. makes it more difficult to shrink columns to 1/2 width but
no complaint.. it's working fine now.

-G

Perhaps I should have read the OP better.
bugfixes and new export modules.

I was too anxious to get it perhaps

Gerard