We need a competitions thread

HDDFreak

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
This is just an idea, but if anyone knows of a competition or giveaway (preferebly in aus) maybe we could post them for the benefit of others. If this has already been done elsewhere in here, could you plz direct me to it. Thanks

AilingBlackLab

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
Yes we have a deck of cards with only 1 ace,who ever draws that ace gets a facial of wingys man muck while their head's held in a hairstylists sink... On a good day he can fill it to the brim without overflowing...

Now here draw a card. :D ...*Holds out deck for HDDFreak to draw from*

Shhhh... nothing but aces

HDDFreak

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
My bad, I meant that if anyone knows of a competition in which you could win something of interest to us computer users, eg hardware, software etc, then perhaps we could start a thread for the benefit of other members on this forum.
To zpyrd, i didn't actually write competition giveaway, I actually wrote competition or giveaway. Pretty stupid of me seeing as people don't giveaway anything anymore, unless its useless. So lets just make it competitions hey? FYI, I use two powersupplies :lol: .
Anyhow, if you don't like the idea say so, and i'm guessing you two don't like the idea. No probs, it was just an idea.