Logitech s510 wireless keyboard??

rHy0

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006
Hey, i just purchased my first wireless keyboard, the Logitech s510, and im just wondering was it a good choice and how will it perform in gaming? I havent been able to try it yet cause im waiting for my 19" monitor to arrive. Also i,ve ordered a razor copperhead mouse (not wireless) and would like to know if its okay to use a wireless keyboard with a non-wireless mouse?? thanks.

Awchoo

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
Well, since you bought it already, test it out and post back your thoughts on it. Im looking at getting a wireless KB as well but not sure how their response time is in gaming.

and using a wireless KB with a wired mouse will have no effect on one another. you'll be good to go. nice mouse, used to use razor....took a bit for my hand to get used to it's low profile.

rHy0

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006
Okay thanks, once i have tried the keyboard out ill post my experience with it. Im really looking forward to using the razor now!

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
I have the cordless internet pro that came with a wireless mouse. I think they're somewhat similar. All I can say is, mine works great. I use it for my laptop which sits on the other side of the bench and it works very well.

I use it for gaming too and it does just fine. You shouldn't have any problems.

hubbardt

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2004
I bought a wireless Logitech keyboard in 2000 and still use it (mainly for gaming). Works a treat !

I also use a wireless mouse (MX 700). No problems at all.