OS upgrade for iPaq?

October 4, 2004 12:23:18 PM

Hello

I have an iPaq 3835, running OS ver. 3.0.11171. The
processor is an ARM SA1110. I'm hoping to breathe new
life into this device. Is there any way to upgrade the
OS to the newest version? I've tried to find info
elsewhere with no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Bill

More about : upgrade ipaq

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 8:33:58 PM

In news:415801c4aa26$138837f0$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Bill Hodges <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> fumbled, fiddled and
fingered:

http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/ppc_upgrade.html

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 2:21:49 AM

Bill Hodges wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have an iPaq 3835, running OS ver. 3.0.11171. The
> processor is an ARM SA1110. I'm hoping to breathe new
> life into this device. Is there any way to upgrade the
> OS to the newest version? I've tried to find info
> elsewhere with no luck. Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bill
I have a 3850 and the upgrade, in february i did the upgrade.
Due to the lack of support of some sleeves i'm back on PPC2002 and very
happy.
The only things that were beter was the power management and the stability.
!