Nashuatec d420 network

Hallo
I try to configrure this netowrk printer. This is the same as Ricoh Aficio
200/250.
i have ip adress from test page. this model have not www server to
configure. I can connect only via telnet. When i connect via telnet i get
message :
>- NIC250-E AppleTalk/NetWare/TCP/LAT Printer Server ---------------------

>Copyright 1997.
>All Rights Reserved.

>Welcome to NIC250-E

>Enter username, or HELP>

i have not user manual whith telnet commands. I want to change default ip
adress.

Hoever. I try to print test page from XP SP2. I know that this NIC250-e have
build in lpd service on port 515 so i configure printer whith local tcp/ip
port and LPR but i can't print anything :( all firewall are off.
What schould i type in "lpr settings"
Can anybody help mi ?
Sorry for my very bad english.
Best regards
Adam

val

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

PanAdol wrote:

> Hallo
> I try to configrure this netowrk printer. This is the same as Ricoh Aficio
> 200/250.
> i have ip adress from test page. this model have not www server to
> configure. I can connect only via telnet. When i connect via telnet i get
> message :
>>- NIC250-E AppleTalk/NetWare/TCP/LAT Printer Server ---------------------
>
>>Copyright 1997.
>>All Rights Reserved.

>>Welcome to NIC250-E
>
>>Enter username, or HELP>

Enter >su
At the Server> prompt, enter su again
at the password> prompt enter system
Password>system
"system" is default super user passw wich does not echo back
Server>>

to define Subnet Mask enter:
server>>define subnet [sub_mask]
sub_mask is eg. 255.255.255.0