HP CLJ 4500/4550 & laser scanner positioning

Hi

Anyone having a good hint howto position laser scanner when by accident
removed positioning screw (the 5th screw of it)
The picture now tilts a little bit to the right. Service manual does not say
anything about ths screw...

Br,
JJ

Not that I know of. Whats wrong with the screw?

"Janne" <jjj@POISTA.iki.fi> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Anyone having a good hint howto position laser scanner when by accident
> removed positioning screw (the 5th screw of it)
> The picture now tilts a little bit to the right. Service manual does not
> say
> anything about ths screw...
>
> Br,
> JJ

The picture is tilted to the right a little bit, the right end of the
horizontal lines are like 2mm lower than left side. Vertical lines are ok.
Just like the laser would beam in an angle or so as the 5th screw holds the
position/angle of the laser.
I didn´t realize early enough it being so fatal. Funny that service manual
warns about many not so fatal issue with exclamation marks but not this one
of course.

JJ