Pixma 5000

Hi Gang
Think I may have stuffed up using the Pixma 4000 Template for Surething
posted by Sleeper Man??
I am only printing half a label and the Template has no Hole in the
Middle??(Inner Circle)
Could the Sure Thing Program be reading an older version that I may have
called Pixma and not the New Template for Surething???also is the Dick Tray
the same dimensions for the 4000 Pixma and the 5000??
Please HEEEEEEEElp!!
Kia Ora from New Zealand...

fay10 wrote:
> Hi Gang
> Think I may have stuffed up using the Pixma 4000 Template for
> Surething posted by Sleeper Man??
> I am only printing half a label and the Template has no Hole in the
> Middle??(Inner Circle)
> Could the Sure Thing Program be reading an older version that I may
> have called Pixma and not the New Template for Surething???also is
> the Dick Tray the same dimensions for the 4000 Pixma and the 5000??
> Please HEEEEEEEElp!!
> Kia Ora from New Zealand...

Damn...i wouldn't know the cause...template was created with latest
Surething 4.2.0146, and base template was Epson Stylus Photo 900 Full Face,
i believe. Check out tools/Program options if you have checked "Show
Pre-printed Stock Backgrounds" as if you uncheck it, inner ring will hide.
Also check under View if you have checked "clip to label".
Lastly, turn on preview before printing (in Canon's printer settings) and
select casette or auto sheet loader, not CD tray, in that case you'll get
preview page and see how stuff would be printed without actually damaging
any CD or paper. (you can always press Cancel). I use preview all the
time - very usefull thing. IF in preview is shown correctly, it must be
something with your printer.

BTW did you try my test design to see if circle is printed correctly?

"fay10" <faye10@slingshot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Hi Gang
> Think I may have stuffed up using the Pixma 4000 Template for Surething
> posted by Sleeper Man??
> I am only printing half a label and the Template has no Hole in the
> Middle??(Inner Circle)
> Could the Sure Thing Program be reading an older version that I may have
> called Pixma and not the New Template for Surething???also is the Dick
> Tray
> the same dimensions for the 4000 Pixma and the 5000??
> Please HEEEEEEEElp!!
> Kia Ora from New Zealand...

Are you definitely selecting the right tray and media type? (CD-R tray B,
Printable Disk recommended, disk tray)