Which Action games/games you like most to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johny1

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
Hello
My name is John. I am huge fan of games. Games are best way to entertain yourself in free time. so usually i play games in my free time. Mostly I like to play fighting & racing games to play. I play games on my PS3 & sometimes also on my PC. Now a days i play Battlefield3, Counter strikes games on PS3.
So, Come & share your action games

jobharden

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
friend...nice topic....I am also a huge fan of games..I like to play only racing games..Need For Speed Most Wanted is my all time favorite game.I play this game everyday...My friends also like to play this game....

Rafael Mestdag

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014

Hi,

As for action games I have recently finished Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4(PC) and I'm now well into Far Cry 4(PC) which is amazing, you have to try it and see for yourself but I think you'll love it.

As for racing games, I've been into them practically my whole life, ever since the days of Atari in the 80's to consoles in the early 90's and now all I play is on my PC, the racing game I'm currently in love with is Assetto Corsa which is a simulator, which is a lot more realistic in terms of the driving than any console title.
Assetto Corsa also has stunning graphics and it isn't too demanding on your machine.

Other lesser simulators you might find interesting for the PC are rFactor(with tons of mods for it) and rFactor2, Live for Speed, Race 07(this one has spawned a lot of other simulators in its wake), if you like rally simulators then the best you'll currently find is Richard Burns Rally(old one from 2003 but still the most realistic driving-wise). For other simulators you'll find them on 'nogrip.com' on the forums.

PS: For the racing simulators you'd better get a good set of wheel and pedals rather than a gamepad or a joystick or the keyboard and mouse.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

I am hopelessly addicted to First Person Shooters, I play on the PC running a water cooled GTX Titan running a 1080P setup on a 46" HDTV, with 5.1 gaming surround speakers and EAX environmental audio, the experience can be breathtaking at times.

If I could only mention one game it would have to be Deus EX Human Revolution : The Directors Cut, absolutely the best game I have ever played and I have played just about every FPS game out there worth investing my time in.

What got me started on PC games was the original release of Aliens vs Predator, that's where it all started along with PC upgrading, because without upgrading the PC at the time, I could not play the game.

Got my first Creative EAX sound card, and accelerated graphics card the VooDoo 3000, Ahhh, a trip down memory lane! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.