Clouds - Why am I getting them?

Leaving my home airport... absolutely clear. Load 'real weather' (15 minute
updates). Fly for 5 minutes, clouds start appearing. Low too. Re-load
real weather and she clears up.

Fly again, same thing happens. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about clouds them

    Two possibilities that I can think of:

    1. Do you have dynamic weather turned on in the World | Weather
    dialogue box? If so, try turning it off or slowing down the rate of
    change. If you stop getting clouds when you don't expect them, that's
    it. Not necessarily a bug, mind you -- a feature of the sim so that you
    don't have the same weather the whole flight.

    2. What is the weather like at the weather station you are flying
    toward (as opposed to from)? Would that explain the new weather you're
    getting 5 mins. after take-off? Again, you can explore this from the
    World | Weather

    Tell us what you find out -- we'll all learn something, and perhaps
    your experience will help others.

Games Microsoft Video Games