Program to kill running processes?

I'm sure I've seen in this group a program that shuts down all unnecessary
background programs so FS9 just runs on its own.
Any Ideas?

Evolve

Distinguished
May 25, 2005

"Pilbs" <someone@somewhere.invalid> wrote in message
> I'm sure I've seen in this group a program that shuts down all unnecessary
> background programs so FS9 just runs on its own.
> Any Ideas?

There is one called EndItAll. Version 2.0 used to be available as a free
download but is now only available as a freebie to subscribers to PC
Magazine.

As an alternative look for FSAutoStart.

Phil

search for speedup in this webpage : http://www.fsplanet.com/27112004.htm