Explorer has caused an error in WAEB.DILL

Recently I tried to open windows explorer and my
documents and they would not open. I get the message
" Explorer has caused an error in WAEB.Dill"
I noticed when doing a system recovery that someone had
installed Net Framework 1.1. I set recovery befor this
install , but I still get the error.
Any ideas.
Grateful;
rus449

PestPatrol Pest Info - I-Lookup/Waeb:
http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo/i/i-lookup_waeb.asp

Workaround: Disable third-party browser extensions in the Advanced Tab of
Internet Options. Access Internet Options by typing INETCPL.CPL from
Start/Run box. Then you'll be able to access IE, Explorer and folders
normally. Visit here:

Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k