For Dallas

You were right Dallas. It was the unlimited counter limit. I tried it again
with a fresh downloaded copy of the 260 and limited the counter at 25.
Apparently this flight model's VC and my video card are right at the limit
for releasing extra resources with the limiter. I set it back to 25
releasing what was being used at unlimited and the issue wasn't there.
Good call...and thanks!!
Dudley

dallas

Cool. Glad I could help.