Xerox Phaser 8200 - What's the smallest paper size it can ..

I own an invitation design and printing company, and have been
interested for a while in digital printing output instead of printing
press. From what I have read, solid ink laser printing will come
closest to the finish I'm looking for. I have a few questions though.

- Does anyone know what the smallest sized paper is that the Xerox
Phaser 8200 can print on?

- How do the colors gold and silver look when using this printer?

- Can the printer deal well with coated paper, very thick or heavy
paper?
I'd appreciate any input anyone may have. Thanks very much.
Boghosian