usb - parrallel - xp - epson 760

help
I have just installed my printer using a USB-parallel adapter using the xp
drivers seems to work ok but the ink level monitor isn't working . I have
downloaded ink monitor from Epson website but when I run it , it doesn't
recognise the printer and tells me to install printer???????
tia Kev

heilancoo wrote:
> help
> I have just installed my printer using a USB-parallel adapter using
> the xp drivers seems to work ok but the ink level monitor isn't
> working . I have downloaded ink monitor from Epson website but when I
> run it , it doesn't recognise the printer and tells me to install
> printer???????
> tia Kev

That's because the SM is designed to work with the *EPSON* driver. The
native is just enough to get the unit to print - nothing more. You need to
download - and install - the Epson XP driver.
on salads.