Incremental WAN Migration from Frame to Point to Point VPN

Hi,

We are migrating our WAN from a BellSouth Frame Relay to CBeyond Point
to Point VPN. Our WAN configuration is hub and spoke.

We want to migrate our locations incremently as opposed to all at once.

CBeyond's engineer tells me that they do not have a way to tie their
service into the frame for an incremental migration and the migration
will need to happen all at one time.

Any ideas how I can migrate one location to CBeyond at a time while
other locations remain on the frame?

Thanks for your help!
1 answer Last reply
More about incremental migration frame point point

    You may wish to ask that question of "other" service providers via the
    Cisco Service Provider Locator Tool:

    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/cpn/cpn_pub_bassrch.pl

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese