dialog/info menu boxes

after installing sp2 most of my dialog menus are so
huge they fill up the screen ... the kind that can't be
resized with cursor. for instance tools/options in many
programs the dialog is huge!

Hi,

What is the resoluton of your computer. try increasing the resolution of the
computer and see what happens.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.

"Lancie" wrote:

> after installing sp2 most of my dialog menus are so
> huge they fill up the screen ... the kind that can't be
> resized with cursor. for instance tools/options in many
> programs the dialog is huge!

everything too small. The only thing I'm having problems
with are dialog boxes... they are huge!