mb

having problems when i right click on certain folders i'm
getting a fault saying windows explorer has to close,
then one saying dr watson post mortem dubugging

Alan

I have had the same problem, glad i am not the only one

"mb" <mblakey78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> having problems when i right click on certain folders i'm
> getting a fault saying windows explorer has to close,
> then one saying dr watson post mortem dubugging

Hi mb and Alan,

If you have upgraded to SP2 and have DivX installed, you may want to have a
look at the following links:

http://forums.divx.com/viewtopic.php?topic=60461&forum=24
(the above courtesy of Ramesh [MVP] who posted it as a response to similar
problem in another newgroup thread)

http://tinyurl.com/5gurm

If the above is not applicable, then have a look at "Right-click is slow or
weird behavior caused by context menu handlers", also courtesy of Ramesh
[MVP]:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/slowrightclick.htm

Regards,

--