address book outlook express

September 2, 2004 1:28:09 PM

Importing address book from floppy to outlook express --
how is it done? I've tried everything I know; it doesn't
work.
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 1:35:02 PM

Hi,

Refer to this web site for complete details

http://www.novatone.net/mag/OEMSGCopy.htm

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.

"Sharon" wrote:

> Importing address book from floppy to outlook express --
> how is it done? I've tried everything I know; it doesn't
> work.

Anonymous
September 2, 2004 9:36:42 PM

Hi