address book outlook express

Importing address book from floppy to outlook express --
how is it done? I've tried everything I know; it doesn't
work.
2 answers Last reply
More about address book outlook express

    Hi,

    Refer to this web site for complete details

    http://www.novatone.net/mag/OEMSGCopy.htm

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com.

    "Sharon" wrote:

    > Importing address book from floppy to outlook express --
    > how is it done? I've tried everything I know; it doesn't
    > work.

    Hi

    Doesn't File>Import>Address Book work?

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Sharon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Importing address book from floppy to outlook express --
    > how is it done? I've tried everything I know; it doesn't
    > work.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP Books