Office Outlook 2003 and Pockt PC Outlook 2002

October 5, 2004 11:14:33 PM

I receintly upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. I"m able to sync Outlook
2002 from my PocketPC to my desktop Outlook 2003 but not Outlook 2003 to
Outlook 2002. Is there an upgrade for PocketPC Outlook so that it will
sync both ways?
October 6, 2004 1:44:06 AM

Reply to message from dnvrnatv@comcast.net (Chet) (Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:14:
33) about "Office Outlook 2003 and Pockt PC Outlook 2002":

I'm confused ... are you saying our ppc no longer syncs with your desktop?
I hve Outlook 2003 on my desktop and whatever came on iPAQ 4355 and they
work well.

Bye
Ann <nospam@netzero.com> Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:41:21 -0400

Office Outlook 2003 and Pockt PC Outlook 2002

I receintly upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. I"m able to sync Outlook
2002 from my PocketPC to my desktop Outlook 2003 but not Outlook 2003 to
Outlook 2002. Is there an upgrade for PocketPC Outlook so that it will sync
both ways?
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 5:22:07 PM

"Chet" <dnvrnatv@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o hjQ5o0qEHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I receintly upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. I"m able to sync Outlook
> 2002 from my PocketPC to my desktop Outlook 2003 but not Outlook 2003 to
> Outlook 2002. Is there an upgrade for PocketPC Outlook so that it will
> sync both ways?

Sometimes you need to install activesync after an upgrade or new program.
Try uninstalling activesync and reinstall it- make sure you have the latest
version from the MS site too.
!