Flight Simulator 2006

Hi

Does anyone know whether FS2006 is out soon? FS2004 came out at about
this time in 2003 or at the very least a release date was known.

Regards

James

They are skipping this year. Won't be out till next year.

RobP

"txxop999" <jamese@corefields.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know whether FS2006 is out soon? FS2004 came out at about
> this time in 2003 or at the very least a release date was known.
>
> Regards
>
> James

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:04:43 GMT, "ROBERT POLLARD"
<RobertAPollard@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>They are skipping this year. Won't be out till next year.
>
>RobP
>
>"txxop999" <jamese@corefields.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone know whether FS2006 is out soon? FS2004 came out at about
>> this time in 2003 or at the very least a release date was known.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> James

Thank God, I won't have to spend another $2000 upgrading everything..

dallas

"ROBERT POLLARD"
> They are skipping this year. Won't be out till next year.

So I guess we should be calling it FS2007.

Dallas

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 19:00:59 +0000, Quilljar wrote:

>> Thank God, I won't have to spend another $2000 upgrading everything..
>
> Or even worse, £2000 :-(

Or slightly not as bad 2000 Euros ;)
Actually, I spent around 500 Euros upgrading and I'm happy with FS9
performance as well as other games.
I actually like the idea of micro-management. In particular, the
maintenance of your aircraft to stop failures happening. FS10 is going to
be interesting if they ever get around to doing it.

--
Jafar Calley
Producer - http://moonlife-records.com

I guess we should call it Late.

John Ward
"txxop999" <jamese@corefields.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know whether FS2006 is out soon? FS2004 came out at about
> this time in 2003 or at the very least a release date was known.
>
> Regards
>
> James

I understand the next version will be a strategy game wherein you not
only have to fly the aircraft, but must keep the airlines in the game
from going broke and filing for Chapter 11. The first one to get till
the subsequent release of the game without having to go to the
government with his hand out wins.

John

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:46:13 GMT, "The Man Behind The Curtain
(formerly The Lindbergh Baby)" <johngrabowski@earthblink.net>
postulated :
>I understand the next version will be a strategy game wherein you not
>only have to fly the aircraft, but must keep the airlines in the game
>from going broke and filing for Chapter 11. The first one to get till
>the subsequent release of the game without having to go to the
>government with his hand out wins.

..... then I want a Southwest Air 737 for survival....

Hi TMBTC,

LOL - a combination of SimCity and FlightSim?

Since I never fly airliners, I hope they build in the facility to not
have to contend with all that stuff....

Initial splashscreen "What would you like to fly today? Airliners, or
not?".....

Regards,
John ward
<johngrabowski@earthblink.net> wrote in message
>I understand the next version will be a strategy game wherein you not only
>have to fly the aircraft, but must keep the airlines in the game from going
>broke and filing for Chapter 11. The first one to get till the subsequent
>release of the game without having to go to the government with his hand
>out wins.
>

> John
>
> --
>

> Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

immase

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2005

Are you sure?!