Canon I560

Hello All I am using the Canon I560 with WinXP and when I print the printer
status box does not display to show me how much ink I have left in the
cartridges and if I bring the status box up manually it shows that they are
full.

Any Ideas Thanks Don

Don Farrow wrote:
> Hello All I am using the Canon I560 with WinXP and when I print the
> printer status box does not display to show me how much ink I have
> left in the cartridges and if I bring the status box up manually it
> shows that they are full.
>
> Any Ideas Thanks Don

Start status monitor and see if Enable Status monitor is checked. If it
shows full, good for you...
BTW...canons only show out of ink when ink container is empty-at that time
ink is left only in a sponge. They are not showing gradually decreasing
amount of ink.