Epson Dot Matrix LQ-1070+ Issues

When printing directly to LPT1 from a DOS box (for example DIR > LPT1),
every other line gets indented like to following:

LINE 01
LINE 02
LINE 03
LINE 04
LINE 05
LINE 06

This DOESN'T happen when printing in Windows. I printed a Windows Test
page and everything seems fine.

Does anyone know what the problem is??

jloriena@hotpop.com <jloriena@hotpop.com> wrote:
> When printing directly to LPT1 from a DOS box (for example DIR > LPT1),
> every other line gets indented like to following:
>
> LINE 01
> LINE 02
> LINE 03
> LINE 04
> LINE 05
> LINE 06
>
> This DOESN'T happen when printing in Windows. I printed a Windows Test
> page and everything seems fine.
>
> Does anyone know what the problem is??

An inability to read Usenet replies to your identical post last week?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.periphs.printers/msg/880e014b26507820