Unable to log on XP sp2

September 2, 2004 8:51:56 PM

I'm using a Dell Latitude D600 laptop running XPsp2. The
service pack installation went fine, and I installed
McAfee a few days ago. However, today I'm unable to log on
to my computer at all. I've tried safe mode using both the
administrator and person accounts, but no luck. Each time
I select the account, it begins to log me on and then
immediately logs me off. I'm sent back to the logon
screen. Any suggestions?

More about : unable log sp2

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 12:04:17 AM

http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm
Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar
Unable to logon to Windows after removing BlazeFind using a spyware removal
utility?
Logon - Logoff loop, also caused by BlazeFind

!