vNotes 1.1 on Sony Ericsson T630 (to synch via BT with 2210)

October 6, 2004 10:27:07 PM

help!

would greatly appreciate advice on how to synch notes from sony ericsson
t630 to my ipaq 2210 via bluetooth

so far, have updated all softwares inc hp bluetooth security update etc

message i get when sending note from mobile is

"unable to save note. make sure format vNote 1.1'

searched on sonyericsson website... not much there.

hopefully someone may have come across this

cheers!

gui
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 11:11:55 AM

"GFM" <gfm@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> help!
>
> would greatly appreciate advice on how to synch notes from sony ericsson
> t630 to my ipaq 2210 via bluetooth
>
> so far, have updated all softwares inc hp bluetooth security update etc
>
> message i get when sending note from mobile is
>
> "unable to save note. make sure format vNote 1.1'
>
> searched on sonyericsson website... not much there.
>
> hopefully someone may have come across this
>
> cheers!
>
> gui

I imagine you are using the supplied SE software. I would give this a try -
its free and heaps better.

HTH

Ted

http://fma.sourceforge.net/