How to open inbound ESP protocol on a PIX 515

Hello. We have someone inside our LAN that needs to VPN into a system
outside our firewall. One of the requirements is for Protocol ESP to be open
in both directions, incoming and outgoing. Our PIX 515 does not block
anything outbound. What command line do I need to add to my PIX to open
Protocol ESP inbound? Thanks for the help.
4 answers Last reply
More about open inbound protocol

    * Corbin O'Reilly wrote:
    > What command line do I need to add to my PIX to open Protocol ESP
    > inbound?

    static.

    Hi. I am confused by your answer. You wrote "static." Could you please
    descibe the answer in more detail or write out the complete command line?
    Thanks.

    * Corbin O'Reilly wrote:
    > Hi. I am confused by your answer. You wrote "static." Could you please
    > descibe the answer in more detail or write out the complete command line?

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_command_reference_chapter09186a00801cd841.html#wp1026694

    Hi Lutz. I added some static mappings and it worked. Thanks for helping me
    out.

    >* Corbin O'Reilly wrote:
    >> Hi. I am confused by your answer. You wrote "static." Could you please
    >> descibe the answer in more detail or write out the complete command line?
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_command_reference_chapter09186a00801cd841.html#wp1026694

vpn Networking