service pack 2

Once downloaded my PC restarts but wont reboot.

I get a message "Attention Input signal is out of range H:
27.9KHz V: 53.2 Hz please change signal timing"

It will load in safe mode though!

Please advise
2 answers Last reply
More about service pack

    "Damian Kay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Once downloaded my PC restarts but wont reboot.
    >
    >I get a message "Attention Input signal is out of range H:
    >27.9KHz V: 53.2 Hz please change signal timing"
    >
    >It will load in safe mode though!

    Change the video settings in the Control Panel > Display > Settings to
    the lowest resolution. Click "Advanced" > Monitor and change the
    refresh rate to the lowest available setting. Restart. Now adjust the
    settings to your needs.

    --
    (tm)

    My brother was using an 'uncertified' driver for his video card and ran into
    such difficulty when installed sp2. Rolled back driver to one certified by
    MS and voiler- problem solved.
    Mike.
    "Damian Kay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Once downloaded my PC restarts but wont reboot.
    >
    > I get a message "Attention Input signal is out of range H:
    > 27.9KHz V: 53.2 Hz please change signal timing"
    >
    > It will load in safe mode though!
    >
    > Please advise

Safe Mode Microsoft Windows XP