service pack 2

September 3, 2004 7:19:01 AM

Once downloaded my PC restarts but wont reboot.

I get a message "Attention Input signal is out of range H:
27.9KHz V: 53.2 Hz please change signal timing"

It will load in safe mode though!

Please advise

More about : service pack

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 4:06:23 AM

"Damian Kay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Once downloaded my PC restarts but wont reboot.
>
>I get a message "Attention Input signal is out of range H:
>27.9KHz V: 53.2 Hz please change signal timing"
>
>It will load in safe mode though!

Change the video settings in the Control Panel > Display > Settings to
the lowest resolution. Click "Advanced" > Monitor and change the
refresh rate to the lowest available setting. Restart. Now adjust the
settings to your needs.

--
(tm)
September 4, 2004 10:36:25 AM

My brother was using an 'uncertified' driver for his video card and ran into
such difficulty when installed sp2. Rolled back driver to one certified by
MS and voiler- problem solved.
Mike.

!