Canon bci 6 cartridge

Looking for some 1st time use empties. Anybody got any to sell?
--
cr-nospam-hoff@bestnetpc.com remove -nospam-
2 answers Last reply

    Crhoff wrote:
    > Looking for some 1st time use empties. Anybody got any to sell?

    Are you in the USA? I'm happy to send my empties to you for just the postage
    (including a box or bag to send them in) cost as mine run out. Do you have a
    PayPal account?

    I think I've still got a couple of empties at home. I go through them fairly
    frequently.

    I'll ask at the post office what the cost will be.

    My Digital World:
    Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
    Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
    Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
    Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.

    Disclaimer:
    given nor endorsed by it.

    Yep. am in US zip 32164 I have a paypal. Let me know cost to ship
    are the cartridges Canon, not generic?

    "Ben Thomas" <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote in message
    > Crhoff wrote:
    > > Looking for some 1st time use empties. Anybody got any to sell?
    >
    > Are you in the USA? I'm happy to send my empties to you for just the
    postage
    > (including a box or bag to send them in) cost as mine run out. Do you have
    > PayPal account?
    >
    > I think I've still got a couple of empties at home. I go through them
    fairly
    > frequently.
    >
    > I'll ask at the post office what the cost will be.

    > Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia
    >
    > My Digital World:
    > Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
    > Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
    > Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
    > Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.
    >
    > Disclaimer:
    > Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not
    > relate to the official business of my employer shall be understood as
    neither
    > given nor endorsed by it.

Printers Canon Peripherals