Canon bci 6 cartridge

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 4, 2005 5:25:27 PM

Looking for some 1st time use empties. Anybody got any to sell?
--
cr-nospam-hoff@bestnetpc.com remove -nospam-

More about : canon bci cartridge

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 12:20:02 AM

Crhoff wrote:
> Looking for some 1st time use empties. Anybody got any to sell?

Are you in the USA? I'm happy to send my empties to you for just the postage
(including a box or bag to send them in) cost as mine run out. Do you have a
PayPal account?

I think I've still got a couple of empties at home. I go through them fairly
frequently.

I'll ask at the post office what the cost will be.

My Digital World:
Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.

Disclaimer:
given nor endorsed by it.
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 5:50:00 PM

Yep. am in US zip 32164 I have a paypal. Let me know cost to ship
are the cartridges Canon, not generic?

!