  • Epson
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 4, 2005 6:39:28 PM

Epson c82/windows 2000/512 ram

The heads sweep across the page as if they were printing, but no ink comes
out of the cartridges. This occurred after the most recent installation of
a new cartridge.

What is this?

Thanks

JW

More about : epson c82 print

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 6:39:29 PM

I am new here and have been having similar problems with an epson
cx5200. The three color heads arm fully clugged and the black head is
partially clogged printing a little and smearing and streaking the rest
that needs to be printed. I don't mean to try to hijack this thread but
Art, can your Epson Cleaning Manual possibly help me out?
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 8:10:42 PM

It's time to email me explaining this problem and requesting my Epson
Cleaning Manual. No cost.

It's usually an easy fix and is very common.

Art

Metalisto wrote:

> Epson c82/windows 2000/512 ram
>
> The heads sweep across the page as if they were printing, but no ink comes
> out of the cartridges. This occurred after the most recent installation of
> a new cartridge.
>
> What is this?
>
> Thanks
>
> JW

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 6:11:51 PM

I don't think you hijacked the thread...

The answer is yes, the manual will probably not only help, but also
bring the unit back to good use. Just email me privately.

Art

!