epson c82 won't print

Epson c82/windows 2000/512 ram

The heads sweep across the page as if they were printing, but no ink comes
out of the cartridges. This occurred after the most recent installation of
a new cartridge.

What is this?

Thanks

JW
3 answers Last reply
More about epson print

    I am new here and have been having similar problems with an epson
    cx5200. The three color heads arm fully clugged and the black head is
    partially clogged printing a little and smearing and streaking the rest
    that needs to be printed. I don't mean to try to hijack this thread but
    Art, can your Epson Cleaning Manual possibly help me out?

    It's time to email me explaining this problem and requesting my Epson
    Cleaning Manual. No cost.

    It's usually an easy fix and is very common.

    Art

    Metalisto wrote:

    > Epson c82/windows 2000/512 ram
    >
    > The heads sweep across the page as if they were printing, but no ink comes
    > out of the cartridges. This occurred after the most recent installation of
    > a new cartridge.
    >
    > What is this?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > JW

    I don't think you hijacked the thread...

    The answer is yes, the manual will probably not only help, but also
    bring the unit back to good use. Just email me privately.

    Art

    RadG wrote:

    > I am new here and have been having similar problems with an epson
    > cx5200. The three color heads arm fully clugged and the black head is
    > partially clogged printing a little and smearing and streaking the rest
    > that needs to be printed. I don't mean to try to hijack this thread but
    > Art, can your Epson Cleaning Manual possibly help me out?

Printers Windows 2000 Epson Peripherals